Hello
family :) Well once again we see another week come and go. They fly
by like none other. We had transfers about a week ago, there was
nothing new in the district. The transfer is going to be 3 weeks
longer. with the whole cutting short 3 weeks of the mission dealio
there had to be a transfer with three weeks more....or something like
that. So I'm for sure here for 2 more months :) Which is good, I
could see me being here for a good chunk of time. :) I'm liking it
here! Well there is nothing to new to report. we are working :) there
ya go ;) We are happy for A. She is still coming to church and is
loving it. She came this Sunday a little stressed, but when
she left Relief Society she said she felt super calm and alot better.
:) She is starting to open up a little more with the little things
haha, now shes singing the hymns haha. Before she would just read but
now she's singing :) She is still making little changes here and there
and we are super happy for her. I'm sorry to here about Belvon :S I
hope everything is okay with grandma and the fam. I'm sure Riley is
having a great experience mom :) don't worry, he will love it!! How
can you not! I'm sure he will do wonders. He's got a really strong
testimony. That’s SUPER nice of you to get those book for Alli :)
thank you so much! I thought of something, so for valentines, do you
think you could get her a journal for taking notes? Smallish but with
a good amount of pages. I'm going to send a letter today, so maybe
the letter with some flowers and a diary, BUT THE DIARY IS FOR TAKING
NOTES!!, I don’t think anything has come more in handy then having
a separate diary for note taking.
THIN??
hahaha mother please, I have always been thin and I'm fatter then I
have every been in my life haha so don’t worry :)
So this week we had a miracle. We were inviting everyone to church for Sunday, and we invited an investigator who is named M. She told us she would come but she could only come for the 1st hour . (which here is Relief Society) cause she had to work, we were happy for her but a little bummed that she couldn’t come to anything else. Turns out that she couldn’t come till 10 which was super good! she got to go to the Gospel Principles class, then after all the members invited her to Sacrament meeting and she went!! She got to see it and she LOVED it! The teacher gave her a book to study for the next class and she told us she will be coming back the next Sunday :) We are certain if she came at 9 she would have left right after, but she came a little late and turns out...she could stay and she loved it! That was a little tender mercy :) It just worked out alot better this way. She came a little before 10 so we gave her a tour then we went to the class and Sacrament meeting and really felt welcome and invited :) I love this work, there are little miracles everyday and we are so blessed to see them. I don’t know where I would be without the mission and these experiences. It may sound a little cliche, but it really is the best 2 years for your life, that everyone talks about.
Well fam. I'm happy and healthy and getting old and baggy. Thanks for your support, it really means alot. I love you all so much and I wish you mucho luck in the cold weather :) chaucitos
So this week we had a miracle. We were inviting everyone to church for Sunday, and we invited an investigator who is named M. She told us she would come but she could only come for the 1st hour . (which here is Relief Society) cause she had to work, we were happy for her but a little bummed that she couldn’t come to anything else. Turns out that she couldn’t come till 10 which was super good! she got to go to the Gospel Principles class, then after all the members invited her to Sacrament meeting and she went!! She got to see it and she LOVED it! The teacher gave her a book to study for the next class and she told us she will be coming back the next Sunday :) We are certain if she came at 9 she would have left right after, but she came a little late and turns out...she could stay and she loved it! That was a little tender mercy :) It just worked out alot better this way. She came a little before 10 so we gave her a tour then we went to the class and Sacrament meeting and really felt welcome and invited :) I love this work, there are little miracles everyday and we are so blessed to see them. I don’t know where I would be without the mission and these experiences. It may sound a little cliche, but it really is the best 2 years for your life, that everyone talks about.
Well fam. I'm happy and healthy and getting old and baggy. Thanks for your support, it really means alot. I love you all so much and I wish you mucho luck in the cold weather :) chaucitos
E.
Hallabackatcha
No comments:
Post a Comment