Dear Mom...well we just talked not to long ago, which always leaves me with not much to say. No I don’t want more shoes, my shoes are fine lol. If I need new shoes I'll ask ;) Sun screen, I'll think about it ;) I'm not burnt and I'm getting a marvelous tan, I'm glad that Riley did good :) and he will be fine, tell him I'll wait for him, he will do great :) I'm SUPER proud of him :) He will be the best missionary :) well I figured I will send some pics this time so...here ya go :) I love you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
| Thanks Hermana Vawdrey for this pic! |
I know my weekly letter stinks this week lol, I was going to send lots of pics but its running slow lol so that plan failed and now I have no time left lol. but next week will be good :) I love you all!! oh! and the doughnuts didn’t make it lol and thanks for the package and ALL the letters :) you guys are the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment