| Congratulations to this beautiful sister!!! |
Dear
moo moo (and to whom it is concerned) I am pleased to report that A
is now a member of La Iglesia de Jesuscristo de los Santos de los
Ultimos Dias!!!!!!!!!!! :) I will comment on the baptism a little
further down the road/email. Tell Linds I don't think Oscar can go
on the mission yet, they can't leave if they haven’t
finished obedience school. Then he can ordained a howlder by
the power of the fleastood....several bad puns later...oh
and p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!! Love ya Mucho :) mi amor para ti es
como un bolsa de martillos. It sounds alot more lovely in
Spanish then English. But I love you lots and I cant forget
our silly conversations in other voices for inanimate
objects and watching blue streak. Haha, Thanks for being my friend
when I had none. Wow Riley's well on his way for the mission field!
What a man :) Tell Zach I liked the
picture haha, I didn’t quite know what to think but I enjoyed.
haha.
Well
everyone, Ana was baptized WHOOOO!!! :) So it was a little crazy.
The hot water wasn’t working so we were boiling the water on the
stove and then running it down the hall and throwing it in
the font. We did that for a good 3 hours
haha. I was dripping wet and I wasn’t even getting
baptized...or preforming the ordnance so it was a little
ironic. After running around like crazy everyone started showing up
and it was a beautiful baptism :) It was A and two little
kids in the ward getting baptized, so we had quite the crowd. We had
a nice little musical number with the Missionaries, we sang Come Thou Fount...but in Spanish and it sounded really good. I
learned the piano player is the most unappreciated part of the
whole program lol. But everyone loved it and it was super
spiritual. But anywho, A was really nervous and was saying
that everyone can see how scrawny her legs are and having kind of a
melt down. But once she got in the water she said she felt
nothing but peace. Her baptism was just super graceful. I wish
you could have seen it, she left the font just saying ¨How
beautiful! How beautiful!¨ After we celebrated and the
next day I got to confirm her a member of the church :) It was so
wonderful. :) She has been super prepared, and I'm so grateful that we had the chance to see this change in her. She is happy and
glowing all the time and she feels good :) We are super happy for
her!!!! I'm so thankful for this church, and thankful for the chance
to see people change and watch the spirit touch their hearts. A's
story like many, is a miracle. She was prepared by the Lord and it
all started from a reference from a member. :) This church is true.
Well
family I love ya lots and thanks for everything :)
Alli
143: I hope all is well with school and mission prep :) Are you
reading preach my gospel?? If not get started!! haha. I'm assuming
you still haven’t gotten my letters? bummer :/ I'm sorry :/ maybe
sending letters by owl will be much more reliable and faster. We can
only hope. I'm super proud of you and your decision. Keep up the
good work, your going to be the best missionary ever. I know it. You
are making us all super proud, especially a tall stalky lurp in a
foreign country that starts with a ¨A¨ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment