Monday, February 4, 2013

E-Mail Argentina February 4, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)


HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY KIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSS -Binki the clown. Well howdy do? :) Today has been a good pday. Enjoying cleaning the house, making Empanadas and going to Catholic stores to buy a Bible TO DESTROY THE PEOPLE WITH MY KNOWLEDGE!! That last part was just a joke...kind of... :) But yes I’m looking for a Bible that’s easier to carry around with me during the day. Ironically enough I went to a Catholic bookstore and they don’t sell Bibles. I also bought ice cream and it was good. The Super Bowl eh? I guess that makes sense, we were in the house of members and when we were leaving they turned on the TV and there was American football haha. Man poor Riley :/ Its not fun being stuck with someone you don’t enjoy. All you can do, is just do the work the best you know how, study everyday, put it in practice, and just love your comp. He will be fine :) He is there for a reason. And for Miss Allison, just last week I got like 5 letters from her haha, so yes I’m getting mail. The thing with my area is the mail is a little tricky, so sometimes it takes a long time to get things but yes I got her letters. FULL of pictures and pictures. haha. :) Tell her thank you VERY much :) Tell her if Emily can hold out for like a year I can keep her entertained! Emily will be fine I know it :). Well for my year I didn’t do anything...I just kind of freaked out more then anything. It’s like your whole mission passes before your eyes in two seconds and you wonder where the time has gone. I was to in denial to do anything, I didn’t wanna accept it. Plus I like my ties and shirts :) So something fun this week, tomorrow I get to go to a meeting for leaders in Bahia Blanca, which means I will enjoy a REALLY long bus ride with Father Forbes and some really great Missionaries. Thanks to Elder Hernandez I have and inflatable pillow for the bus. :) but I’m SUPER excited!! :)

Well, this week has been super great!! We had a miracle in the church this last Sunday!! So last Friday we did...? (I don’t remember what its called in English, but when you change companions for a day) so Elder Hernandez was working with our investigators and I was working with the other missionaries investigators. Elder Hernandez and Elder Chouque found this women while knocking doors. There wasn’t time to teach her, but they invited her to church Sunday and she said she would go, and she came!! But not only did she come but she accepted a baptismal date in the church and is SUPER excited to be baptized!! She was telling all the members that she is getting baptized. She doesn’t know how to read, but the Hermanas are going to help her learn how and PUAW!! It’s amazing!! She is being SUPER taken care of!! The branch is really excited for her! That was a miracle :) She was found at the right time, in the right moment and we are super excited for her :)
Well Mom, you asked about M, she didn’t come, she was at a birthday party but we will see what happens. :) Mom, love ya tonz! I’m happy and enjoying my time here...it’s SUPER hard, but it’s SUPER worth it ¨vale la pena¨ I have never done anything in my whole life that has pushed my mental, intellectual and spiritual abilities. Like it says in Luke, when Christ grew in stature, favor with God, man, and intelligence. (I’m summarizing haha. I don’t think it says those works exactly) the mission helps you do the same, grow in every one of these aspects of your life, do the best you can with what you have, and make it better than when you found it. :) I love you! 

No comments: