Thursday, March 1, 2012

Month 1

My first look at the Missionary tag.  Ahhh it melted my heart!

My crazy sweet boy the Missionary! LOVE that kid!!!
We  made it!  One month is down and behind us.  It has been a very difficult month trying to get used to Nic being gone.  He has been SOOOO missed by everyone here at home. Seems like the month went on forever.  Anyway, Nic has about four and a half weeks left in the MTC. His letters and emails tell the tale about how well he is doing.  He is loving his time there and enjoying the spirit. He recently wrote me a letter which I did not post here.  It was a sweet letter to a lonesome mom.  He wrote, "I am in a holy place and I am a missionary!:) I AM A MISSIONARY!!!!  It is so weird!  It's my turn now!!!" He is so excited to be serving and finally on the journey he has planned for a really long time.  We miss him so much, but we are grateful everyday for him and his choice to serve his Heavenly Father.  He has waited and prepared, watch all his friends leave and  now he is right, it is his turn!  Bring on month 2!!!

No comments: