Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 2, 2012 E-mail

Hi Mom,

I have about 26 minutes :) Nothing new here the same old same old!! How is home and how is the fam? Thanks for your package!! Unfortunately I have no way to keep salsa cold and no time to eat it but I appreciate the thought :) Tell Monroe sorry I was slow today!!! Awe I feel bad! The computers were all taken!! Tell her if she can next week I will be sure to get on first thing. Well hi everyone :) What's new??

Tell Kelsey thanks for the tie, a month and I'm already sick of all them haha. A new one was a great change of pace! Thanks for the package again. I went and did sealings in the Temple today, it was great!! Elder Holland came and spoke to us!! I was 2 rows away!! He spat on me!! It was so good!! He yelled at us and it was scary but he has a way of insulting us with love :) I couldn't speak after cause it was so powerful!! and you know I don't shut up.

What do you wanna know?? Ruben committed to baptism :) Sergio isn't as convinced but we teach tonight and we are going to get it!! We will be teaching faith! Spanish is coming slow but oh well :) I'll get it! The hardest thing is actually learning how to teach lol, you would think that would be the easiest but its harder than Spanish.

We wont know until like the week or two before we leave if our visas are being weird, so cross your fingers :S and I don’t know about calling I assume when I get my travel plans that I will know what will happen but I don’t get that till 2 week before. I think all will go well :S

I just asked if anyone wanted to say something to Monroe in a letter and everyone in my district wrote a paragraph haha in all like 2 pages haha it was funny :) My district is hilarious, we don’t go a day with out laughing our heads off!! I am always happy :) My branch Presidents wife said I'm always so happy and my district voted me the happiest person lol.

Tell Alan and Kelsey to freaking set up dear elder and write me cause Kelsey's emails are five years long and I have no time to read them and I expect one next week from the both of them :) I got yours and dads, was Kelsey really short? The dear elders are printed we get those every night except Saturday nights. I love ya :) Miss you too Mom ! but its okay! I gotta spread my happy around? :)  haha. I'm so happy to be a missionary! It's the best thing I have ever done :) easy!  Tell Riley he is the best and if we were companions we would be bomb
You could send me real food lol but that’s okay, maybe some like Cheetos or something that’s not sweet.

I love you guys :) a lot. Love you mom, think about blessings! Tell Kels thanks again! Tell Dad and everyone I love em and pray for them by name every night including Riley and Monroe. Love you so so much be good :)

No comments: