Hi Mom,
Just sent you a hand written letter so your welcome :) Wow time is counting down!! Almost only 4 weeks till Argentina!! Nothing really comes to mind that I need:) Thanks though :) I need to write back both the gmas! How’s the kids! They need to write me or something. I miss their letters! Things are great :) The days go so fast, its already pday wow!! We taught Sergio and invited him to baptism and he said he wanted to read the b.o.m more and we taught Ruben and he didn’t understand what we were asking him in Spanish haha so :S Haha the Spanish is coming, more and more, I need to work even harder I realize to really get it, I’m not as good as the other elders but its okay :) I’m just fine :) Its all good. I’m not discouraged :)
Everyday is mostly the same but it goes fast :) How is home? What’s new? Have you been working on my challenge?? Just three blessings a day :) I want you to write them down :) I wanna hear them all when I’m home :) So I don’t know if you know this but I SHOULD be leaving to Argentina on the 2nd of April :) You could send me another Pepsi:) or maybe like chips or something. Tell Kels and Hill to Dear Elder me instead of email, I would rather just talk with you on Fridays and I don’t have time to read their emails and it takes about the same amount of effort. I sent home some pictures today so you should get them soon :) I love you guys!! I’ll talk to you real soon :) Love you guys thanks for the packages and all you do :) Tell the fam I say hi and I love em! Tell Monroe I say hi and thanks for the cookies and everything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment