So exciting news!! I got my travel plans!! Now this does NOT mean that I have a visa but I now know what time I should be going and stuff! On the second of April I will leave 10 then we leave Salt Lake at 1:35 we go to Atlanta at 7:30 then leave at 9 and arrive in Argentina by 8:30 that morning. There is a group here that was supposed to go to Buenos Aires 3 weeks ago. Now they give you travel plans regardless just to ensure you have a seat on the plane if by some chance you get it right before you go. so we will see....I could be one of the lucky ones but the Hall curse is a spanker so we will see. I hope I just go! They aren’t reassigning Argentine missionaries right now :/ so I go or I don’t.
About the ugly ties, the winner is who sent the tie that looked like a couch. ya, lol due to fabric haha it was hideous, the rest were actually pretty nice looking :) I just wrote you! How is everyone? Is all going well? Whats new? I got to show the new district in our zone around! And I got to host, like rip missionaries away from there family, it was kind of fun :) I'm gonna send some stuff home but I just need ummm phone cards! The Spanish is coming along, I guess I could only get better, I'm still learning :) haha its all coming along. I'm learning alot!! We just heard from Dallin H. Oaks! and his wife! It was pretty awesome :) Please take good care of Monroe for me! I know your all busy but please keep in contact. Wish her a happy b day for me :) She would probably love just to spend some time with Kels and Al at dinner or something haha.
I love you all. Tell Riley I say hi! Riley, I love you lots, go on a mission! its the best thing ever, no joke!! I'm excited to hear when you get your call!! I love ya Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelsey !! If you wanna send me some nice polyester ties that would be awesome :) I can't take silky ones to Argentina!! I pray for you every night!! I miss you mom and all of ya!!!!
Mom love ya tonz!! Tell dad I love him too! I miss ya both!! I'm happy and healthy and hopeful that I will leave on time :)
Mom love ya tonz!! Tell dad I love him too! I miss ya both!! I'm happy and healthy and hopeful that I will leave on time :)
| Nic and his MTC Comp on the left |
| Beating the boredom |
| Cute missionary! |
No comments:
Post a Comment