I love you:) Thank you so much for all you do! Things are going great haha. There isn't much to say about excitement cause well, I'm a missionary! Everything is exciting! Lets see, Spanish is coming along. I'm learning the best I can but I can still do better! Wow we are getting close to our 7th week! I'm going to Argentina sooner that you know! I'm loving my time here! My two teachers are Brother Larsen and Akana. Their great! All the elders in my district are great and the hermanas tambien! Oh ya my district, I'm district leader! That's pretty neat! I'm sending some pictures home so you will enjoy! umm lets see, lessons with investigators are great, its so cool to see how we can learn ways to teach the word of wisdom and chastity but not jet it up like rules but happiness! Let's see we got a new district in our zone but they leave before us, one of them is from Wolf Hollow 2nd. Small world haha.Thank you so much for the package!!! Haha I loved it. All the pictures and stuff and the treats! I loved it! My 311 home will be a little late but I'll get it to you:) I really loved the pictures! But you and Dad needed one! Well, Mom I sure love ya! I love this work. I love the church, I love hearing all the wonderful blessings that come from the mission and I hope you are still writing those. I love you alot! and I hope all is well!
Love you, Elder Hall
| I miss that kid!!! |
| Nic in his true form. What a nut! |
No comments:
Post a Comment