Still miss him everyday tons!!!!!!!!!
March 9, 2012
Lets see, the same old same old here :) Classes and stuff, trying to learn how to teach and all that good stuff :) The temple was great today :) ummm...just enjoying pday, ummm tonight we are teaching Ruben the plan of salvation :) So what do you wanna know?? haha my days are like all the same so i don’t know whats considered exciting hahaha. I'm writing you a letter today!! I am dong so great!!! So no worries, so you have questions for me in the package I'm getting? I'll be sure to answer your questions and give you and update :) promise!! P.S. I'm sending both Grandmas a letter to home! I really don’t need anything just a visa and ticket to Argentina!! Oh and how to teach better and how to speak the language :) haha and i WANT UGLY TIES OR SOMETHING haha i am getting so bored of my ties :P
How is everyone? Tell everyone all hello :) Tell Monroe thanks for the package. I almost ate them all...whats new with everyone??
Lets see, the same old same old here :) Classes and stuff, trying to learn how to teach and all that good stuff :) The temple was great today :) ummm...just enjoying pday, ummm tonight we are teaching Ruben the plan of salvation :) So what do you wanna know?? haha my days are like all the same so i don’t know whats considered exciting hahaha. I'm writing you a letter today!! I am dong so great!!! So no worries, so you have questions for me in the package I'm getting? I'll be sure to answer your questions and give you and update :) promise!! P.S. I'm sending both Grandmas a letter to home! I really don’t need anything just a visa and ticket to Argentina!! Oh and how to teach better and how to speak the language :) haha and i WANT UGLY TIES OR SOMETHING haha i am getting so bored of my ties :P
I'm like happy and frustrated at the same time, but not in a bad way lol, like my frustrations push me harder but even though I'm frustrated I'm so so happy :) Its not a bad frustrated :) haha like i pushes me to do better, its great! I literally wont know till later about the Visa, probably till my last week maybe sooner.. Hooray your sent pictures!!!! Tell dad I said hello :) Tell Hillary to make her kids send stuff. Tell James to take care of my shoes and that I love him and that he needs to serve a mission cause its the best. I'm happy healthy safe, well rested well fed....anything you could worry about is fine.:) haha I love you alot and I'm safe and happy and healthy and all that everything is just fine :) I pray for you every night!! All of you :) even Riley. Things are going just fine!! promise :) Wish me luck tonight! Tell Monroe I'm super proud of her and that she will be a great RA :) love you guys :) ALL of you :) bye :) i miss you lots :)
No comments:
Post a Comment