 |
| Look out Argentina, here comes our Missionary!!! |
After eight long weeks at the MTC, Nic is on his way to Argentina. He flew out today at 1:55 p.m. We had a short chance to talk to him on the phone and he was so excited to start his adventure. He has had Mono for 5 weeks (and didn't even know it) so he is feeling a little tired but I think the adrenalin is running high and he is pumped and ready to go. He should arrive in the country tomorrow about 8:30 a.m. and will take a long bus ride to the mission home. It has been a little bitter sweet for me as a mom today. I have spent that last 8 weeks with him gone, but I have known where he is, that he was warm and safe and fed and happy. I have been able to send him anything he needed within 24 hours. I lost that today. Now he is on his own and I will no longer know where he is or what he is feeling, has he eaten, is he cold, hot, tired? Kelsey said this is where the real faith comes into play. She is right. We turn him over to our Heavenly Father now to use as his instrument, his hands and to be his voice. He will be a great missionary!!!!
1 comment:
That is for sure...he will be a great missionary!
Post a Comment