Monday, February 6, 2012

First Letter

Letter received February 6, 2012

Oh man, what an adventure here.  I am learning so much. My Spanish es no bien compared to mi districto! And no Alan, I'm not just saying that.  I'm behind but I'm doing my best and am learning as much as I can. My teacher speaks all Spanish but its like complex and he is hard to understand. I don't learn well that way. I'm more visual lol, but I'm trying very hard!  I'm trying not to be so hard on myself. I am loving it here!  The food is muy bien! My district rocks!  I'm doing good with waking up and stuff. I'm well taken care of.  Yesterday me and my companion taught an "investigator" in Spanish. SO HARD. I had much I wanted to say...but I couldn't .  It was rough and I think I would have been able to say more it we were more prepared.  I spoke all the Spanish I could and I learned alot!  Like things I didn't even think about!  I learned that I have alot to learn, but it was so humbling. The elders call me "Elder Coridor" cause that is Hall in espanol lol.  Tell me about home! What is going on? How is everyone? Let me know what is shakin!:) We got to sing Army of Helaman as a whole and instread of singing "we will be the lords missionaries" we sand "we are NOW the lords missionaries". SO SO COOL! I get to feel the spirit every second of everyday! I am on sacred ground and I am so blessed! I am so grateful for all you guys especially mi madre y mi padre porque you guys molded me to the missionary I am today!  Feel free to shower me with goodies :) Miss you guys and miss the Pepsi:) but my sacrifice to be here our weighs anything I miss. No offense.  I love you guys but I have work to do:) Write me soon!
Elder Hall

No comments: