 |
| Elder Hall |
 |
| How cute it he!!!!! |
Today we said goodbye to our son and placed him in the care of the Lord. Nic and I spent last night and this morning talking and crying (that was me). I got to spend some one on one time with my son that I will use to sustain me for the next 729 days. He was so ready to go and so excited to get on his way. He had a smile from ear to ear as we pulled up to the curb at the MTC. They are so kind over there. I hugged him and turned to walk away and heard one of the Elders call him Elder Hall. My baby is a missionary. I love that boy more than I could ever express and I will miss him like crazy.
1 comment:
:(
Post a Comment