Hey mom!! Thank you so much for the towels and the candy!! And please tell Susan thank you so much for all the candy!! :) Thanks for all the letters!! They were fun to read :) I'm learning so much!! It's crazy!! I have been teaching an "investigator" in Spanish...on my 3rd day!! and we have taught him a few times and its SO hard!! I have been acting out half of the first lesson then saying it in Spanish, I air drummed and all that business. I write a note every meal to the kitchen staff and I gotta say, they are a work of sweet sweet art :) haha Their pretty funny. but I'm learning so so much stuff its amazing!! I have learned not to get discouraged about the language and just do my best eh? :) Me and my comp are doing great! We are getting along well. we still have a lot to learn and stuff but we are getting better in our teaching and stuff so its been great :) He is from Oklahoma and he is like 6'6 haha. I have seen a few people that I know and its been interesting :) I have seen Zach Mac and alot of other people! I'm sending home a sd card so get excited :) I did the temple walk last Sunday. and I got to go today :) so its been good to get out and eat temple food! I get out of bed just fine :) I never wanna but I know I gotta :) please be okay :) I'm so happy and having a great time and loving what I'm doing, you should be happy too :) Thanks for everything you have done and for all you continue to do!! Your the best mom ever :) and you will be happy to know I'm making my bed and being a good boy :) The days are crazy busy but great :) I love my district! they are the funniest Elders and Hermonas ever!! They kill me! I laugh so hard everyday and I smile all day long :) I love feeling the spirit all day and I love doing what I'm doing!! please!! Just send Pepsi! I will drink it secretly in my room I don't care, just send it my way :) and I could use like a multi vitamin, I know I have the Flintstones but I could use one that does like...everything, one of the sisters is the medical nurse for Bahia Blanca so she said I could use it :) haha oh man. the MTC does WEIRD things too you. Everything is funny even if its not and we do dumb things to lighten the stress of the day and its so funny!! I wish I could think of some stories right off the top of my head :) but I cant haha, my brain is mush and I can't do alot of thinking anymore haha. but I'm loving the MTC :) It's so great!! I learn so much and enjoy everything I do!! It's so hard, crazy hard. I don't know how I honestly get through most the days with a smile on my face, its so hard but...I have never been so happy!! I'm sending home a package and stuff so hope you get it :) I'm throwin Monroe's stuff in there too. Hows the family?? What's new?? Everyone okay and having fun?? I love you guys!! I don't know who sent the picture of the "I think I can" hahahaha I'm guessing it was dad. Tell him thanks for the laugh and it actually was strangely supportive. :) and I'm sending him a bday surprise :) Tell him happy birthday and T love him and that he has been a best priesthood example ever! :) I love ALL of you guys :) Thanks for the prayers and the support!! Let me know if i can help with anything or if there is anything i can do!! and all that good stuff :) I'm well fed, healthy and having fun!
P..S: I miss quoting movies and have people understand what I'm quoting, but heck I do it anyway haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment