Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012 E-mail

Hey Mom :)
how are you?? hows home? :) whats new? :)
I miss you too :) Tell everyone that I say hi and for Riley to get his head out of his bum and write me. but not now, this is mommy time :) So sorry about not giving you names! My companions name is Elder Robertson, he is from Oklahoma, then the other companionship in my district is a trio. Elder Kelly Elder Haroldsen and Elder Allred.
OH thank you SO much for the package!! It was so nice :) The book thing was so funny and the pepsi was cold and delicious! and freshing. I don’t need anything really :) I'm doing great don’t need to much I have a lot of treats....maybe a new watch lol, the one we bought is BROKEN!! It doesn’t work haha.
Challenge for you :) I want you to write down 3 blessings you see everyday from me being on a mission. I think it will turn your frown around missy moo moo. I'm really great :)  Think its a good little challenge :) We had a talk by one of the Seventy that encouraged us to involve our families with our lessons and our mission. I know they are just teachers that are acting as investigators, but we have to teach them in Spanish, and even though they are our teachers they are acting like real people who are inactive or from their missions, and when you are teaching them, it is almost as real as it gets, so please pray for Ruben and Sergio :) that they may feel the spirit and recognize it :) Thanks so much for the packages and the letters and stuff!! I really appreciate it :) All is well, the temple is great...but being tired in a warm/cold room with the lights off, its hard not to sleep, and I eat in the temple cafeteria cause the food is SO much better haha.
My P-day was just Saturday the 1st week but it is every Friday now :) I will be getting on about the same time every Friday ya :) I'm doing great :) for reals, Spanish is hard, teaching is hard, learning is hard, focusing is hard, EVERYTHING is hard, yet I have never been more blessed or more happy :) Its coming I'm learning. I just wanna GO TO ARGENTINA haha, we had a meeting with the consulate and got our visas signed and stuff, ALOT of the missionaries about to leave are getting re-assigned temperately. Mtc is great, everyday is the same though haha, they all blur together, lol but hey almost on my 4th week :) I guess the 1st week counts as one HAHA I loved it :) but I gotta get going soon :/ but I love you! Everything is great!! wish the family the best and hope everything is okay :) I love you mom :) remember 3 blessings EVERYDAY.

No comments: