Tuesday, November 5, 2013

E-Mail Argentina October 28, 2013 (Maldonado)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I’m doing good :) Really busy haha. There is a butt
load to do and I’m learning how to do it haha. That’s the funny part
about the mission is you never finish learning, just when you think
you have it all figured out BAM a nice surprise! haha I’m really
enjoying my time here :) My comps name is N C....Nefi like Nephi.
I think he is one of the 3 Nephites. He has been out for like a year
and 3 months. He is from a place called Aguascalientes. I’m excited to
see the pics with the kids how they are dressed up for Halloween :)
haha Thanks for the package. I really liked it alot :) The Trick or
Treat bag was a nice touch ;) My comp doesn’t receive tonz of stuff so
it would be nice to send some things just for him. Love the mustaches
and the get up haha, those two are funny :) It’s nice to see that my
brother looks like Ned Flanders. Sorry mom I have like no time :S but I
love my new area and its going to be hard but I’m going to learn lots
haha. Love you all and thanks for everything!!

No comments: