Monday, November 25, 2013

E-Mail Argentina November 25, 2013 (Maldonado)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE. I am a lucky duck aren't I? ...They don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here but Christmas is well on the way, I already made the cookies. DELICIOUS, I didn't know that they were so easy ;) haha. I still haven’t made my Thanksgiving...I’m thinking next pday when we have more money. Classic gma Hall thanksgiving, tell everyone hi for me!! Gonna cook lots of deli ham? This year has flown by!! We are already in December!! I feel like we just celebrated Christmas!! The time goes by SO fast. Don’t worry about the t-shirt bizness. It’s fine, I’ll try and think of something else...but I do need the pancake recipe. Dr. Flinders is a miracle worker, he gave me a spray for my nose that is fantastic! Thanks for the prayers! They are much needed, haha lots going on in the mission. Lots a changes and work to do. Skype? I don't know why I wouldn't be able to do it and I would like to. It’s a lot easier to talk about things haha, finish up some last minute details before I come home. I have accepted the fact that I need to come home...and ya I’m excited, look to tell you the truth I just try not to talk about it to much cause its really easy to lose my focus on what I’m doing here, I’m super happy to see everyone and go home but...still have work to do here and til its done I gotta keep my mind here....That’s why I don’t mention home a lot, but yes I’m excited, it’s a new adventure and I feel content with what I have been able to do here. But I feel ready and excited, but don’t worry its all settled in the idea :)  

Sorry mommy poo, gotta go!! But I’m so grateful for you this holiday season!! Happy Thanksgiving, I’m super grateful for everything that you have done for me and I love you all tonz!!

No comments: