Dear Mother from another mother. I’m doing swell :) Sounds like Kelsey had a fun time on her trip and that is always good to hear, I suppose she got me a gift ;) So wait our whole ward changed buildings or our ward limits changed?? I don’t wanna give a talk in front of people I don’t know. That’s super lame, but I guess its that whole "I’ll go where you want me to go¨ attitude. We should be grateful that we actually have a church building (ugly or not). We are here in a little house :) haha which I have come to love a lot more then your average church. I love branches SO much. They’re so fun and its one of my dreams now to live in a small ward that’s struggling and try to help them get on there feet. Its so much fun! I love it. Still no sight of the package....I assume in the next couple of weeks or so it should get here. That is if all goes well with transfers. they are this weekend. Ya, I would rather not have to haul more stuff home then I have to. So I would prefer just stuff like candy and all that stuff that I can eat lol. But if you could send me 2 Santa hats that would be good. I have the idea that this Christmas I wanna go caroling with my comp and sing to the members and less actives and the investigators. That’s probably the only thing ¨fun¨ but don’t stress yourself out to much :) I’m happy with whatever and you spoil me haha. That’s weird JUST this morning Rustin Gordon came to mind and I was wondering what he was up to. That’s sweet!!
Well miracles abound in the district. Lots of fun stuff happening and lots of miracles. They don’t call it the Grand Mission Bahía Blanca for nothing. This last weekend with conference....kind of a long story but me and my comp were the only ones watching the conference Saturday. Well, while we were sittin there we hear the doorbell, which is weird. So we opened the door and there was a lady there with her husband and 2 kids and she was asking us if we have Bible we could give her. It’s not to often people come looking for us. She said ¨we always are passing by but we never see anyone here.¨ So we invited them in the Church and we ran looking for a Bible. We found one in the church and gave it too her with a Book of Mormon. They told us that they have been living here for 7 months now and they don’t have work and are looking desperately. We wrote down their names with the intentions of helping, but we could never find them. Without any luck, me and my companion later in the week went to the church and when we walked in there was a note under the door. It was from this family asking us for help with their number. So we called them and they came and visited us in the Church and we had a good talk with them. They have no food and no work and soon they weren’t going to have a house...they also are having problems spiritually, and problems within the family, more problems = more stress and more fighting. So we taught them the Restoration and how the gospel blesses families. We went with a member and he shared his testimony. After our visit they received work :) and the husband is working lots of odd jobs. Ever since they heard us things took off for them and they came to church this Sunday :) They loved it!! Their coming to a family home evening tonight!! They are a miracle and we are going to see how we can help them with food and stuff, but the gospel really blesses families. This family is so amazing. J and P, they have been so great and open and are seeing the difference!! What a miracle :)
Well mom, I’ll keep you posted on them. Love you all so much thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment