Wednesday, November 20, 2013

E-Mail Argentina November 18, 2013 (Maldonado)

Dear Bubbly boo. Sorry that my emails have been crap-tastic. They have been really short if you haven’t noticed haha. Sorry, its not reading that takes time it’s more then anything writing Pres. that takes time...but I decided today I’m going to dedicate to writing the mother Barbara first. Well I’m doing good actually :) I’m really enjoying my new area. The members are really great and I’m loving it. Its been a blast and I’m happy to be finishing the mission here. (I assume) Lots of work to do which has been nice. Makes it easier no to get super trunkie and all that jazz. Before Dr. Flinders showed up I had to call Dr. Something (don’t remember his name) he asked where I was from, ¨Spanish Fork, Ut.¨ He says ¨Oh, well another Dr. from Spanish Fork is coming to be the new mission Dr.¨ I said ¨Ya Dr. Flinders, he’s from my ward¨ Then I couldn’t remember how to say -he delivered me- in English so I told the Dr. ¨He’s the same Dr. that birthed me¨ We had a good chuckle. Ya that package got here in 2 seconds! It was sweet!! Speaking about that I need a recipe to make pancakes. also...I had a fun idea and I wanna know if its doable or not, if its expensive don’t to it but I wanted to make t-shirts for our zone, something really simple and fun. Like a white t-shirt with the mission logo in front (like on the speedy span. shirts with the little logo in front) and on the back in big-ish letters that says Zona Bahía Blanca on the top back and underneath a list of all the areas that are in our zone. Like this
Zona Bahía Blanca
                La Falda
                Hospital

Cerri
Maldonado
Pedro Luro
Pegue
Coronel Suarez
Floresta

Something like that, but if it too expensive I will think of something else. I thought I would be fun. I would need 22 shirts more or less. Let me know what you think, thanks :)
I have time to read the emails don’t worry :) Just keep sending emails like always and thanks for the letters!!! 

Well this week we learned A LOT haha, I’m pooped. It wasn’t so much what we achieved this week but more what I learned from my experiences this week. Tuesday a sister passed out in district meeting, we had to take her to the hospital, really, I learned so much about how to manage a situation. I’ll give you the dets later its actually kind of a funny story. (she’s fine btw). Then Wednesday we had to help the Hermanas move houses haha they have TONZ of stuff. The truth was after those too things I was pooped mentally and physically...I was wondering how I was going to make it through the week haha, SO tired. Then Sunday we were waiting like....4 people in church and to everyone happened something that kept them from being able to come haha, and you think how could that possible happen RIGHT before church. But I learned this week....patience and perseverance. Things don’t go as planned. Like it says in 2 Nephi there is opposition in all things. But in spite of everything that happened...I feel good :) It was a good time of growth and I’m super happy. I love the mission and mission work and I’m thankful for these experiences.

Well Mom. love you tonz :) Talk to ya later!! bye bye

No comments: