Tuesday, November 5, 2013

E-Mail Argentina November 4, 2013 (Maldonado)

Dear Mother....I remember my email I said I was going to Bahia to be a Zone Leader and I got the boot and I was going as Zone Leader :) So I did tell you I was leaving ;) but to be MORE specific I’m in Maldonado, which is a little part of Bahia Blanca. I like it!! The members are great and I’m lovin it! I have been here 2 weeks now!! Yes, I talked to the Flinders...it was weird haha. But it was kind of fun. I felt dumb cause I have lost what little refined English I had so I was speaking like doof . I’m super bummed. haha Did she tell you not to get trunkie ;) haha. Sorry MooMoo, the truth is I’m kind of out of time. My comp loves snickers and flaming hot cheetos! He would love that . Please keep sending pop tarts :) I like the brown sugar and cinnamon (can’t spell) frozen strawberry milkshake and smore :) haha Thanks for everything! Sorry gotta go but I’m happy! I’m actually dying with my allergies haha. I’m going to talk to Dr. Flinders and see what he recommends. Love you so much mom thanks for everything!! Next week I will be able to write more details! The kids look awesome! haha I hope they had fun!! Love you all!! p.s We got to teach a lesson with the Mission prez and his wife...no pressure haha that was scary/ awesome haha. pps Elder Christofferson is comin to the mish!! 

No comments: