Dear Mother.......This is weird. I am on my last transfer and don’t
quite know what to think lol. I feel 1000% weird. Most elders say ¨It
probably won’t kick in til I’m on the plane,¨ but I feel weird....SO
much to do SO little time!! You gettin griz up yet? The Christmas
festivities have just begun...feels weird listening to jiggle bells
while I’m sweating bullets. mom thank you SO mucho for the Thanksgiving
feast. I cooked a smorgasbord for my compy. We are like kings!! That’s
fun you will have the girls! You will have fun with that :)
We are getting together as a mish and putting together a choir. Half
of the mission will be meeting up on the 20 for super pday and we will
be singing in the plaza and in the old folks home. I made it on
Argentine tv last year so lets hope I get on it this year too :) The
Hermana Parreño is also throwing together an elite choir to sing on the
15th. It’s going to be a religious choir smack down, I made the cut
mommy, I knew all the Justin Bieber singalongs in the tubby would pay
off. I’m singing bass with the manly men. Me and my comp are doing
well. We are really different in a lot of ways...but the same??
Personality wise we are a lot alike but our way of doing things is a lot
different, but its been good. You can always learn, am I right? Our
investigators are doing well. :) My goal is to BAPTIZE this last
transfer of mine!! We have someone that’s super great named Y.
He and his wife just have to make the choice to get married....kind
of complicated. His wife is a member so we are trying to get this
family completed. Other then that we are on the search. We had
transfers and I’m beat haha. This week has been a little crazy, my comp
had to do some stuff for his visa so between those two things I’m tired
haha. Loss of sleep. Gonna sleep all day. So I got my hair cut...I
told the dude what I wanted and he told me that....¨that look wouldn’t
be right for you...it would make you look like you have a long
face...I got a cut just for you.¨ So I told the guy to do what he
thought would be best....the guy cut my head like a military soldier I
look like that one guy from street fighter. I have a circle of long
hair on top and in the middle its shorter then crap. Anywho. love you
all so much :) Thanks for the pancakes :) I have make some promises
of a big American breakfast!!
love you all so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment