Hola Bubbles. What’s crackel lackin ;) How am I? I’m good :) Learning a lot as usual and enjoying my time :) My package? YES thank you SO much, its like you read my mind with those Oreos, Howed ya know I was cravin those ;) Mother’s intuition. M IS ENGAGED??? so you think Elder F still has a chance? ¨So your saying there’s a chance,¨ HAHA. No, I’m SO happy for her, that great!! Ike eh? What’s his last name? That’s way cool about Kells mom! oh and Elder R?? What a fun surprise! I’m glad he is doing well! He didn’t write me haha but that’s cool :) It’s good to hear that he is still alive! Ya I got Alli’s letter! fanks :) I’m loving this chatting business with James as well :) haha I miss that kid! I got a letter from Zack too, I was SUPER excited!! Glad to know he couldn’t go to Quizno’s without me :) haha Don’t worry about mail :) If they wanna that cool but if not don’t worry about it :) I’m loving this new email rule! So everything is going splendid then? That’s always good :) When are you going to celebrate Jake’s shin dig? Anything new with anyone?
So fun story of the week....M, what a CAPO! he is so cool! So when he first received the visits from the Missionaries he was a really bad drug addict. He couldn’t control his actions and he has bad things that came along with that. But now....oh man, he overdosed one night with the intentions to take his life and ended up in the hospital but with how much medication he took in he didn’t die. He took that as a sign that God has something planned for him. He has been drug free for almost 2 weeks now. He studies....he doesn’t just read the BOM or the pamphlets but he STUDIES them and he listens to gospel music 24-7. He is just a completely different person! It’s just so cool to see what the Gospel can do in peoples lives. He is making so many changes! It is so impressive!! He wants to get baptized SO bad! He still has a lot of changes to make, but he is willing. The gospel CHANGES PEOPLES LIVES! That’s all...
Well fam I love you all :) Thanks for everything and we will be talkin to ya later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment