Monday, May 6, 2013

E-mail Argentina May 6, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)


Hello Mom  :) Whats new?? haha I'm doing fantastic!! TRANSFER??? nah :) not for me, weird huh? My comp has been here for a 1 transfer and he is getting transferred haha. I'm needed here for SOMETHIN! I'm going to be training again haha. My compy gets here Wednesday, North American or Latin? WHO KNOWS? Alrighty Mom, these scripture markers are, purple, blue, green, red, orange, and yellow, and they are long and twisty like the crayola twist crayons. haha I still don’t know anything about Skype haha. Look I'm going to just tell you a time and we can go for that. So Sunday, at....7:30 Argentine time. But keep in mind I will be phoning in anytime from 7:30-8:00 cause sometimes there is technical difficulties, and I prefer that my comp goes first, I mean, he will be new and all. Just in case just leave er open all day. I'm going to try to do a test...but don’t try to call this time :) haha I can't answer ;) Sounds like everyone had fun on the St. George trip :) It does me good to see you all so well! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA dad got locked in the door?? Now he knows how humiliating it is haha. That’s actually pretty funny :) 


Well this week has been great!! A missionary couple just moved in here in Trenque Lauquen and man they are helping alot!! They are SO great!! Wow, I really look up to them. I never realized until being out here in the mission how big of a sacrifice it is to leave when your older...your family, your house your friends, and grand kids wow...they really sacrifice ALOT!! The Hermana, shared her testimony and said...¨It's been so hard, we have left behind everything...and I was happy with my life how it was...but, God called us and we are here to serve¨. That really called my attention this week :) Really made me think about my time here and how little I have sacrificed in comparison to them. I used to think that they had it easy haha. Man how wrong I was. The mission changes your whole perspective on everything, you gain testimony of things that...well...if I never came on the mission I would never gain. I know that's like ¨duh Elder Hall, how long did it take you to figure THAT one out¨, but it really just surprises me how much I have learned here and how much I keep gaining. I love the mission so much :) I love it.  

No comments: