Monday, April 8, 2013

E-Mail Argentina April 8, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)


Dear Mom, I'm really happy that you liked Conference!! It was great wasn't it?? I really liked the Sunday morning session as well. Luckily I watched the the last 3 sessions in English. haha The first session I didn’t really get to much. It's weird, its not that I don’t understand...cause they speak and I get it...but it doesn’t quite register the same. 

You bum :) haha thanks for the triple, but you could have taken it back ;) but I'm sure someone will love it!! Sounds like there isn’t to much going on there back home, everyone is livin the life. So your questions...1st: I'm great :) I'm happy and enjoying myself!! alot of laughs and fun. 2nd I am NOT flooded, not even close. but we have been hearing alot of stuff about the Plata. That's actually in Alan's mission. There have been about 52 deaths :S Yes I got my Easter package, thank you SO much, the bible is GREAT I love it!! It's too mucho!! Thank you :) My English is TERRIBLE :D  and the wedding announcements...WHAT THE CRAP!! That has been SO weird to see!! So transfers, they took out 2 missionaries from Trenque Lauquen. That left me and my new comp Elder Cruz from Salta. BUT my Zone Leaders have a problem in their house so now they are living with us. Do you know how weird it is to live with someone I went to high school with?? As of right now with the baptisms we are going for it. I think M is getting a little scared these days and has been busy moving houses :S So we need to see how things work out!! The investigators are going swell :) What more can I say haha. I'm good on warm clothes :) I got lots haha, and no for right now I'm good on stuff :) and of course I miss my mom the most :).


Well with all the excitement of Conference just makes me wanna say I LOVE CONFERENCE!! That been a great change for me on the mission :) It's so much fun watching it with others in mind. I LOVE watching it for our investigators!! It's seriously the best thing ever. It makes it so much fun to watch!! I loved Elder Uchtdorfs talk about the picture and of course the talk by President Monson was AWESOME!! I loved it :) it was so funny!! I love when the investigators get to see him like that :) A lot of them have the idea that he's just a boring man but I love when they can see him making jokes and laughing and pulling faces. Such a good example of the happiness that is living the gospel.

I love you SO much :) keep being good and thanks so much for writing me every week. Bye!!

No comments: