Barbara!!
I'm swell :) I'm full of Argentinian food and life style. I'm glad
they enjoyed the emails, yes they can email back. So with the email,
I have to write President first then the Mother then friends and
family cause I will respond to the other emails when time permits :)
Thanks for sending Riley's email. I will write him something. How was
Zoe's farewell?? Good?? I'm glad you could enjoy a Easter shin dig
with the gran kids. Looks like Granny B is the hip granny on the
block. I'm glad that Brother F is coming cause I don’t like Bro. B haha, but I only end up calling him for other people
so...I never really call. I'll be sure to get myself injured to look
for a chance to talk to him :) Well I'll be sure to let you know if I
run into Elder P. Who knows maybe I'll train him. I can tell
about our house and ask him why he (or his brother) slept with a
giant stuffed turkey about his bed and make jokes. So M is
billowing in the breeze eh? She's still not to sure? Do you
have her email? Maybe I could help out in someway. WAIT!!! Don’t
send the triple not yet anywho. It sounds like there is some in the
office and I SHOULD be getting it this next Wednesday.
I'll let you know Monday how it went but don’t send -er...yet,
thanks though :D We are shifting into the cold season here. It's
kind of fun...I think I like working in the warm weather
better than the cold but hey I'm diggin' rain for right now. Actually
I love it! Working in the rain is definitely my favorite.
On
this weeks episode, we had transfers. I had a big ol' comp
change and they took out 2 missionaries from the area
which means alot of work :) haha We are in the process of
trying to find the investigators of the other missionaries,
trying to keep everything juggling and in order. But
the Lord has been more than merciful. We have been working
with M for quite sometime and we are getting her prepared for
baptism the 13th of April :) and all looks like its
going good. We should be getting her and
her daughter baptized the week after conference :) We are
STOKED!! M went to the broadcast for the Young Womens, (with A :) who got baptized over 2 months and has a calling as Young Womens
counselor) and M was just blown away by everything. She LOVED
it!! It was so great and her daughter (D) sat and watch so
contently, it was so great to hear! The Lord just keeps being
so merciful. We have 3 really great other people who could very
well be baptized this months too :) Lots of miracles! We
are super excited and we have got alot going on here :) This
mission is such a testimony builder and it helps you so much to just
look for miracles everyday, something that i never did before. I can
now go back to the house at night and see a tender mercy of the
Lord. We are super blessed. I LOVE this mission. ¨For the love
of Zion, I will not hold my peace¨ IsaĆas 62:1 - Mission Bahia
Blanca!
Well Mumsy,
I love you so much :) Thanks for everything you do, and well...keep
up the good work :) haha time is just slippin away but I'll be in
contact this MooMoos day :) Chaucitos
No comments:
Post a Comment