Monday, April 22, 2013

E-Mail Argentina April 22, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)


Hello. Wow is it really Monday again? ¨Where are we?¨ That’s weird, we are already getting close to the end of transfer. That was nice of Alli :) what a gal, shes off to be British. Larry Duffin? That rings a bell ¨You can ring my beeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeelllllll ring my bell¨ is he from the old ward? I'm bad with names and faces. You wouldn’t happen to have her email would you?? I'm pretty sure in the MTC they only have 30min to write fam so I'm sure I wont be hearing from her for a few weeks. Another St George shin dig eh?? Really lovin those in laws ;) That fireside sounds AWESOME! I really liked that movie, this mish gave it that extra umph that just hits you right at home. Did he re-enact his bug up the nose scene at the pulpit? Sounds like everyone is doing really well and loving life, that’s good, nothing too new. The babe is growing. Package? Yes, I need some more scripture makers, like....the twisty one you sent me...I need the same ones :) ALSO now that you mention it, during a transfer I lost my mission setting apart and I would like a new one! And if you could also send down another memory card for my camera? I get scared to erase them even though I have them on my pen drive. Thanks :) And the package made it to Bahia, that much I know, so thank you very much :) It should be here tomorrow or the next week. Alright, this week was pretty nuts!! Just another day at the grind. (is that even a saying?) Well we had a pretty crazy week this week. It's not so much what had happened...its more about what I had learned which is the power of SINCERE prayer...from the heart. Like I think i have a lot that I need to better with my prayers. I can tell the difference when you are praying just to pray and talking with God, I now that’s a big fat DUH Elder Hall, but this last Sunday it was after church, I was bushed haha, mentally, physically and  emotionally bushed, (kind of a long week haha). So I went to my room and said a prayer. It was really simple, but really sincere. I simply asked God for more strength to finish the day and that we can finish it happy. We had SO many blessings! In one day that simple act to pray made my WHOLE day so much better. It flew by. Really it was amazing the change from before and after. Really happiness is all in your attitude. I wanted to leave with more strength and the Lord blessed me with happiness :) Things that really make me happy to see and get me pumped!! The Lord answers prayers!! Its such a basic doctrine, but I think its sometimes the things that are the most basic that we overlook. I'm so grateful for the church and the chance to serve :) This is Elder hall from BB ARG saying, PEACE! 

Well Mom, Dad, I love ya tonz and tonz :) We will see ya in a few semenas eh :) BYE

No comments: