Well
howdy doo Moo Moo :) Well sounds like everyone is really busy. That's
good ;) It's better than bummin. Between kids, work, babies and
church callings, you guys have ALOT going on :) I'm glad the farewell
went super good :) It's a shame she didn't have alot of time to talk
:S but maybe she was happy with that :) haha Okay, she leaves the
18th so we are good with mail :) Thanks!! So we heard about the new
email policy today :) They give a half an hour more to write
whoever!! I feel so rebellious but I'm going to write alot!! It's
great its SO much faster!! That's so great to hear that J-Ri is
rockin' it. I love that kid and I know he is having the time of his
life! That’s crazy about Bro. and Sis. F!! It's possible I could see
them! That’s really cool!! and...P...if I'm correct that’s
the name of the family whose house we moved into?? If not I don't
remember P. Sorry, but hey I'm sure I'll be seeing him
around!! J B is engaged?? Already?? To who?? Yes mom, I
do my own laundry. Vanish has saved my shirts. and kept them a pearly
white. Well mom, M kinda hit another low. :/ I think her and her
hubby are getting separated for good now :S Keep praying for them!!
Mom I have a favor. so....I lost my triple combination in Spanish,
and the office is having problems with imports. Honestly it would be
so much faster if you could send me one :S I'm sorry I'm making you
send me all kinds of crap, but if you could send a triple combination
with tabs, it should look like the quad you have, its black and has
gold on the outside. If its too much don’t worry about it.
Well,
we had a miracle this week :) So when I first go to this area, we
were knocking some doors and we started talking to this lady named
A. She told us that other missionaries have already come by and she
wasn't interested, and she was too busy helping her son with English
homework. So me being hard headed didn't take no for an answer and
told her that I speak English and I could help her son with his
homework, with that we got it :) So I helped him out, then we
started to talk about the Church and next thing you know we are
teaching a lesson. But after that day we could NEVER find her. We
passed by but she was never there, so we stopped passing by
eventually. Then just last week we went to visit a member and we
asked for references. She gave us one that just so happened to
be...A, but I didn't know it was the same one til we showed up at
the house. We knocked the door and she was there! We went in and
started to teach again. The spirit was SOOOO strong. We left her
with a firm commitment to go to church and she accepted. The next day
we went to the Church and she was there :) Then said that she went
to bed 6 o'clock that same morning and she still came!! This last
Sunday we had a broadcast from Elder Nelson especially for Argentina
and he gave a talk that was PERFECT for her!! She felt so good in
the Church and she loved it. Everything just fell into place. Maybe
if we didn't show up the first time, we never would have gotten in
the house, if we didn't go the second time she never would have
gotten to Church. The Lord prepared everything. We are super excited
for her :)
Well
Mom :) I love you guys so much!! Let me know if there is anything you
need!!
No comments:
Post a Comment