Weesnaw. Howdy do?? Sounds like there is some good news this week :D First off I got my package and a letter from the fam and a few pics of the kids :) Thanks for the 10 feet wide sheet of paper...Jakes picture was pretty nasty, but I give him credit for his talents to draw real life events. He really captured the moment while I was away. Thanks :) But it was great I like it!!! I'm a pig and I have eaten almost all of my candy. I took a gander at the calender and it looks like we are sneaking up on 311 day. I had to explain to my comp what 311 day was. That's a pretty hard holiday to celebrate on the mission hah. Sounds like Riley is enjoying himself! Good!! That’s super great. Tell him to get his butt to this end of the globe and we can be companions. Monroe came to visit eh?? That’s good :) I'm glad she comes to visit and that she is pumped! I got a couple of letters from her, a ¨dear elder¨ and a letter with a few pictures in it. Be sure to tell her thanks :) Speaking of letters, how the crap is Elder F getting all his letters home? I put a 40 peso guarantee on a letter and it never got home hahahaha. It seems like the mail system in Trenque Lauquen is working a lot better then Batan. Honestly I don’t think my letters from Batan ever made it to Bahia Blanca, so if all goes well I will be sending LOTS of letters home. :) That’s the plan. haha Mom you are the queen of information spilling :) hahaha
Chantel got married?????? WHAT with who?? That’s so crazy to think that Jory and Ben are old enough to go on the mission! And Broomhead is home :) That’s good. I'm glad he is excited to be home. Alot of people are getting married in the Andrews house. That’s exciting but thats so weird to think that Chalese and Sydney are married....that is a weird thought.
Well. this week has been super. We have been on the hunt for new investigators. We had the blessing of running into a a couple that are just DAYS away from being married. Man are they twitterpaited. They are like 50. We taught them about the restoration but what was pretty neat is that me and my companion were directed by the Spirit to talk about being sealed in the Temple. We talked about the Priesthood and how it was lost...but thanks to Joseph Smith he received the Priesthood again, which (through the power of Elijah) received the power to seal families together. Whats funny about teaching is that while your explaining things its almost like things make more sense in your head. But they loved the idea. We are going Wednesday and we are going to watch videos of the temple :) I'm grateful that we have the power to be sealed together as families. Man, I love the Temple and I cant wait to go again :)
Bueno famillia, les amo mucho, muchos thanks for all you do for me, loves yas
No comments:
Post a Comment