E-Mail Argentina March 11, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)
A 311 shout out to my fam back home. I live with a bunch of Latins that are only happy to eat my candy in my package from 311 day. I have been roaming around with the 311 shirt on while I have been bummin. I forgot I brought it and I found it while I was sorting through my things. That was the biggest 311 miracle of all. I wish I could launch off some 311 lyrics but I have forgotten the lyrics to a good 85% of the songs I listened too. While I'm writing I'll try to dream one up. So the babe will be coming any day now?? That is exciting news :) Can't wait to see pictures! haha Poor Ammie, I could see her taking that to heart. For the birth of Monroe I'm drawing a blank. I can only think of a letter but that's not that cool. I don’t know if there is anything nifty that I could recommend bringing on the Mish or stuff like that. If I can dream something up I'll let ya know. Man haha doesn’t sound like Elder F is ever gonna get that date haha. Well that sucks for him. Well, let Mikel know that we are here to support that blonde head. Toni died?? Well what now? Ana told me that you guys talked haha. Wow Mexico city for Carson eh?? Thats sweet! Tell him congrats and to start learning Spanish now lol. Send me chips and Oreos haha. Man I miss salty snacks. They are so expensive here. I feel like all I eat is sweets lol. Well....my pdays, we study till ten...then we go and buy food til 11 or so, we come back cook and eat...I do my laundry and we clean...then we come to write the fam and the rest of the time I write letters or study lol. There ya go :) Nothing to exciting haha. Today we played Phase 10 and I got my butt kicked by 3. It was there 1st time playing too, which just shows how much I suck. We have lunch with members every now and then, at least once a week, but sometimes more :) But I'm pretty used to it haha. Batan was about the same so I'm cooking alot of rice and noodles :) The direction to the house is Presidente Uriburu 270 there are 4 apartments and we are the one closest to the street so Googler if ya wanna :) Well this week has been pretty fun :) We helped a member move houses, we got to go to a wedding, talking to people in the street, all that jazz. We had a fun little miracle. So I wrote a couple weeks ago about M. We had to stop passing by cause her husband was against the whole idea. But it turns out that they got in a big ol spat and were at the point of separating. (that's not the miracle) so what happened was the relationship was going down in the dumps, and they decided that they needed to make a change. So it turns out that they asked us if we could teach them both. He saw all the progress M made with us when we were teaching, and he said, if we are going to fix this we gotta do it together. We were able to have lunch with them both and talk to them that the Church is SO focused on the family and he asked if we had movies he could watch so we let him borrow a few. I think we gained his trust cause we had a good time :) but the lord works in mysterious ways. Now we got them both listening, he is going to come to Church and they're going to see how things go living in harmony with what we teach :) I know the Lord is conscious of us and the needs of the people we teach. Well fam, I love you tonz! Til next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment