I'M
AN UNCLE AGAIN!! That's SUPER exciting!! :) Noah Michael eh?? How
Prophetic. :) I'm glad that everything went okay with the delivery!!
and that Linz is okay. :) Man I'm super excited! He will be a
champ!! Wow!! that’s so weird that Alli's farewell is already here!! I have
her birthday letter written...but I don’t think it will get there
in time before she leaves on the mish. she leaves the 4th right? So I
don’t know if I should sent it all the same? Oh man that so
exciting, wish her luck :) She HATES giving talks, and speaking in
public. It makes her really nervous. Whats her theme? So the
package!! The pin is SWEET!! Where did you get it?? Thanks for the
picks and the snax :) The other Missionaries have almost eaten them
all. haha. And Kelsey, good work on the ties ;D your doing well. I
got so excited to wear it that I left the tag on it and went out to
work with a big ol $5.00 tag on it. And the pics were great! About
this new policy...we haven’t heard anything as a mission. I dunno,
maybe it will take place in a few weeks? I'm gong to ask my ZLS
but...ya I dunno. If I hear anything I'll let you know. Yes we
live in 2 story white house. M and her husband are doing good. He
is a trucker so he is always traveling so it hard to teach them both,
but we are excited for them :) Sorry I have little time today,
we had to take a quiz that took a LONG time and we only had 5 minutes
to do it. I have to write the President because I only have a few
minutes, but I love you all and i will have a lot more time next week
:) Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment