heLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO family!! Well its Lunes again. These weeks are just flying by!!! The transfers feel like weeks. its going by all so fast and for lack of a better work, it sucks. It’s just weird how much everything just hits you all at once. A big ol kick to the face. I’m not liking the feeling of not having time, but I’m trying to make the most of it while I can. Mum, I DID get the attachments, SO sorry I forgot to mention that :S but yes I got them :) and thank you SO much. I got my package :) Well, not completely, it arrived to the Zone Leaders last week and so it will be coming tomorrow when we travel to Trenque Lauquen. Sounds like I also got a Monroe letter so she can rest at ease that something came my way as well :) Sickly eh?? That’s not fun. Lucky for me the weather has been SUP R nice these days. :) Nice. Baby Swords is making the grand reveal any day now :) Be sure to send me pictures!! Wow Jonny comes home today???? Seriously?? Wow that’s super nuts!! I was thinking about that kid and when he would be coming home. That’s exciting news. :)
Well lets get down to business. This week has been pretty insane. We have an investigator, her name is M (and no she isn’t from Peru...Spanish humor) any who, she was progressing really well, she was right on board for baptism but her husband complicated things little :/ She started crying cause she wants to listen SO bad...but well her husband isn’t permitting us to come by anymore :/ We felt super bad for her but she told us that she will keep reading and praying. She’s super great. It’s so crazy how you enter into these peoples lives and you become so important to one another. You grow together really, it’s this spiritual bond between brothers and sisters that all you wanna do is help them. You intertwine and connect on levels that only the spiritual side of things can really comprehend. We are all part of God’s family. It’s becoming more and more prevalent to me how important it is to know that one is a child of God. You see it in there faces and you see them not for who they are but for who they can become. You don’t tell them what there doing wrong but you show them their divine potential. You see them more like God sees them. M lives under hard circumstances. Literally she is unable right now to be baptized. We love her and care for her and we know that she will make it :) We showed up at her house for a reason and she felt like she needed to talk to us. Although her family situation has become only more and more and more difficult as we have gone to visit her, she never put the blame on God. She knows that we care for her and we came to help. She knows what we have taught her is true, she knows that. I know that she knows it :) I have see the literal change in her face and in her being. She told us that it hasn’t been easy...but she is SO grateful that we entered into her life. I....honestly can’t describe how it felt when she told us that her husband doesn’t want us to come anymore. It was a weird feeling between physical and spiritual. What my eyes saw was a women whose life has only become extremely difficult from the day we entered the doorstep, and that we had to leave when she was at the lowest of the low. But spiritually I was calm and peaceful. The thought came to my mind that seemed to me to say, ¨You did what you could¨. There was a calm feeling of love and hope. Point is missionary work isn’t always easy and sometimes you have to let people go that you care about. But you gotta have the faith that Gods got something else in mind for them and for us. It wasn’t her time so we gotta go out and look for those that are waiting right now :) The truth is I don’t know why this story of losing an investigator stuck out so profoundly in my head. I learned so much from this experience. I know this church is true, I love this work!! What’s important is that you keep smiling :) and work. Someone really important to me said that ¨Happiness is a choice¨ well...its true :) We could be bummed about losing Maria, but we are happy, but spiritually happy :) SEA FELIZ, SEA MORMON!
Well fam love ya all, :) have a good week and all that jazz ;D speaking for jazz, Kelsey this is for you ¨OUTSIDE HELP!!¨ (please see the cruz with the man
No comments:
Post a Comment