Monday, February 11, 2013

E-Mail Argentina February 11, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)


                                       

Well Mom, Enjoy my pictures of an Argentine lawn mower :)  haha It's actually alot of fun. Well family :) How are you guys?? Nothing new I hear, sounds like you all are enjoying life and having a good time! So swords is on his way? How many more months? I haven’t dreamed up any good names yet. I haven’t heard anything that is to out of the ordinary here. Then again I don’t have time to sit and stew over things like that anymore haha. I'm starting to have to use other parts of my brain. Mom, there will be a package, and rumors of packages, but I still haven’t seen it. I'm guessing it should get here maybe this week? But here in Trenque you never know. I told Elder F about the jelly beans, then he went on for 5 minutes about why he likes them so much and his favorites. He told me that he wants to visit my family when he gets home so maybe in a couple of months you will be receiving a visit from him. I'm fine with the mosquitoes, they have actually died down, sadly its too hot for them and they die, so you can imagine how we are feeling here. Everyone always asks us, ¨Aren’t you hot?¨ haha ¨Yes, yes we are¨ haha but I'm not complaining :) I'm loving the warm actually, and prefer it over freezing any day. :) Not to mention my skin is a beautiful golden, and super soft and moist. Actually yes, I could use something. Do you remember how I asked for a Bible in Spanish forever ago and then changed my mind? Well I repent and I would ask if you could get me one, it's just that you can't buy them here. It doesn’t even need to be from our church in Spanish it just needs to be the ¨reina valera¨ version. If you could find a small thin one I would be super happy, Alan should know what I'm looking for, tell him big enough to put the BOM and the Bible in the same Funda. something just small and thin. I would buy one here if I could but I can't find one. You don’t have to send it in a big package, even just the book itself, whatever would be cheaper and faster. THANKS :) Sounds like James is doing good! I hope that he is whipping his comp into shape. He's gonna be AP for sure :) He's gonna do good :) I forgot about my shoes!! haha Tell her thanks for bringing them back! Do me a favor and send Riley these scriptures ¨Romans 8:16-17, Psalms 23, They have helped me alot on the mish when things are hard. FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mikel got her mission call?? NO WAY Philly!  That’s super cool!! Man tell her congrats!! I'm super excited for her :)
Well everyone its been a great week :) I got to go to a conference for leaders and I learned A TON. It was really spiritual and it was super good for us. We had Elder Viñas come from the 70 and we got to ask him questions and it was super awesome. I really learned alot. It just gives you a big boost of energy! It was just what I needed to hear. This week also we had a great experience. We found a lady named M yesterday. She said she usually doesn’t listen to people from the church but she let us in. We had a lesson with her and she started to cry and tell us how much God has helped her in her life and how alone she feels. She loved the message, she said that God is the only Father she has. It made me think how sometimes we take that for granted. God is our Father and he loves us and wants the best for us. :) I'm super grateful for this lady, I have never heard a more simple but powerful testimony about the love of God. :) I know this church is true :) Romans 8:16
Love you all :) Mom, I don’t remember who I left in charge of Facebook, but Ana our RC wants to be accepted on Facebook to see pics, thanks 


No comments: