Bleh
bleh bleh I'm a talking clam¨ First off, I did a calender check,
FATHER!!! Happy Birthday!! Wow, I'm sorry I'm SUPER late getting it
too you, but I'm kind of Missionary so if you don't forgive me that’s
a sin. Well Dad, I'm super happy that your my dad!! I was having
chat with my comp about you, we were swapping father stories and man,
I realized that you have done a lot for me. I can only imagine how
many days you came home from work, and then had time to wrestle with
me or let me build stuff for you out of tinker toys. Just random
things like that I don’t think I really appreciated until now. So I
wanna say thanks for everything you have done. you are a super
example to me. ¨The ol do gooder¨ is a great title for you cause
your always just out serving even though you work all day in a place
you hate. That’s a man. I love you a lot and I'm grateful for you.
Hope you had a good one :)
A speaks English...she can say ¨yes¨ ¨no¨ and count to 20 lol. No she doesn’t speak English but add her, she would love that. shes really temple crazy right now haha. She wants to be a missionary and go to the temple. :) She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!! (I'll get more into that later) I still haven’t gotten the package but I'm sure he will still love the jelly beans, and he will go home...April 4th? Sometime in there, just go to his farewell :). The letter made it??? I'm just as surprised as you are!!! Wow, just in time for Valentines!! haha if I'm not mistaken that should be my letter for Valentines day. Well that worked out smoothly :) Thanks so much for buying the flowers!! and WHOO for the Bible :) Riley sounds good which is always good to hear :) That’s sound like him, but everyone loves Riley so I'm sure he is doing great! Whoody Who party eh?? sounds like a Hall family party :) I'm excited!! WOW Swords is sneaking right up here!! Whats great is that I will be home before he is a year old so for him it will be like I never left and I can continue being the favorite uncle. Bueno, la truth is that I don’t have a lot of time, I had to fill out a paper that took like 20 minutes to write so I will have to share next week the experiences sorry :S but I love you all and thanks SO much for everything!! Chau!
A speaks English...she can say ¨yes¨ ¨no¨ and count to 20 lol. No she doesn’t speak English but add her, she would love that. shes really temple crazy right now haha. She wants to be a missionary and go to the temple. :) She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!! (I'll get more into that later) I still haven’t gotten the package but I'm sure he will still love the jelly beans, and he will go home...April 4th? Sometime in there, just go to his farewell :). The letter made it??? I'm just as surprised as you are!!! Wow, just in time for Valentines!! haha if I'm not mistaken that should be my letter for Valentines day. Well that worked out smoothly :) Thanks so much for buying the flowers!! and WHOO for the Bible :) Riley sounds good which is always good to hear :) That’s sound like him, but everyone loves Riley so I'm sure he is doing great! Whoody Who party eh?? sounds like a Hall family party :) I'm excited!! WOW Swords is sneaking right up here!! Whats great is that I will be home before he is a year old so for him it will be like I never left and I can continue being the favorite uncle. Bueno, la truth is that I don’t have a lot of time, I had to fill out a paper that took like 20 minutes to write so I will have to share next week the experiences sorry :S but I love you all and thanks SO much for everything!! Chau!
No comments:
Post a Comment