Well family this week has been nuts!! I left for Bahia Blanca Tuesday
night and got there on Wednesday. We had a big old seminar for the
trainers and after we had a big old thing together with all the
newbies. Then we separated into our into fathers and sons. My
companion is Elder P from Alpine, Utah haha. We are continuing a
family line of Utah..ens. He is great :) He had 4 months in Chicago
waiting to come here. It was an English speaking mission too so the
fact that he speaks really well is super impressive! I'm not going to
lie...its been SUPER HARD! Oh my gosh its really hard hahaha. It's been
super worth it though. first week and I have already learned alot. but
a few extra prayers would be nice :) We get along super well and he's a
really hard worker so we are doing great :) Riley GOT HIS
MISSIONCALL!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cali!! That’s super awesome!! Man I'm happy for him :) I'm SO happy :) Riley I love you alot and your going to be a great missionary!!
night and got there on Wednesday. We had a big old seminar for the
trainers and after we had a big old thing together with all the
newbies. Then we separated into our into fathers and sons. My
companion is Elder P from Alpine, Utah haha. We are continuing a
family line of Utah..ens. He is great :) He had 4 months in Chicago
waiting to come here. It was an English speaking mission too so the
fact that he speaks really well is super impressive! I'm not going to
lie...its been SUPER HARD! Oh my gosh its really hard hahaha. It's been
super worth it though. first week and I have already learned alot. but
a few extra prayers would be nice :) We get along super well and he's a
really hard worker so we are doing great :) Riley GOT HIS
MISSIONCALL!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cali!! That’s super awesome!! Man I'm happy for him :) I'm SO happy :) Riley I love you alot and your going to be a great missionary!!
Thanks for the pics mom :)
Well we had a good week this week :) We are contacting alot of people
and teaching alot. We have plans to baptize and we are going to do it
:) We are working hard. We had a really great lesson this week :) We
went to the house of a young couple that’s not married. We brought a
girl in the branch that was just sealed with her husband not to long
ago. We had a big old lesson on the Plan of Salvation and the
temples, We had the Hermana share her story and then watched a movie
on the temples and the spirit was really strong :) It was a great
lesson and we felt the spirit super strong :) We are praying that will
give them the desires to be married :) I love the temples and I love
how people who aren’t even members of the church feel the desire to go
to the temples. They are just drawn to it. I'm so thankful for that
experience and that time that we can share our testimonies of eternal
families to these people :)
Well we had a good week this week :) We are contacting alot of people
and teaching alot. We have plans to baptize and we are going to do it
:) We are working hard. We had a really great lesson this week :) We
went to the house of a young couple that’s not married. We brought a
girl in the branch that was just sealed with her husband not to long
ago. We had a big old lesson on the Plan of Salvation and the
temples, We had the Hermana share her story and then watched a movie
on the temples and the spirit was really strong :) It was a great
lesson and we felt the spirit super strong :) We are praying that will
give them the desires to be married :) I love the temples and I love
how people who aren’t even members of the church feel the desire to go
to the temples. They are just drawn to it. I'm so thankful for that
experience and that time that we can share our testimonies of eternal
families to these people :)
No comments:
Post a Comment