A big old Hola for Batan MDP Argentina! How's my favorite crew?? Goble
Goble. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLSSSEEYYY
(said in the ¨Hee voice¨) "Esma its your birthday?" well Kelsey as you can
see I'm a very sucky letter writer. I became discouraged after
EVERY LETTER THAT I HAVE SENT HOME HAS NEVER
GOTTEN THERE. Hall curse, I think so, they
get to other places...so I'm a little skeptical on sending mail as of
late, I plan on writing and I'll try to send it maybe to Jake's house or
something. but just in case im sending a shout out in this email.
(said in the ¨Hee voice¨) "Esma its your birthday?" well Kelsey as you can
see I'm a very sucky letter writer. I became discouraged after
EVERY LETTER THAT I HAVE SENT HOME HAS NEVER
GOTTEN THERE. Hall curse, I think so, they
get to other places...so I'm a little skeptical on sending mail as of
late, I plan on writing and I'll try to send it maybe to Jake's house or
something. but just in case im sending a shout out in this email.
Kelsey, cause your older, we're related and your a girl and I love
you. Your the only other person other than me that thinks I'm as funny
as we both know I am...Odds are you probably laughed at that cause I
snickered a smidge. Happy Birthday :) I love you tonz and tonz and
your the fluffy to my family. (notice your the fluff ;) ) I am very
thankful for you and all you do for me and...well I just love you :) I
hope you had a WONDERFLUFF birthday and that you ate well. I'm sure
your food was as happy to see you as you were to see it. I LOVE
BUTTER!! COCONUT MILK !! Love you Kelsey :) Thanks for your letters, I
liked the story of you with the cat that ran away. I don’t know what I
would have done without you all my life, you have been my constant
companion and one of my best-est friends! Love you!
I hope I get my package too! haha I would really like to cook this
family a Thanksgiving feast American style :) ....They don’t
celebrate Thanksgiving here so ya :) We have plans on making a make
shift Argentine Thanksgiving...with chicken haha not turkey. I'm
actually really excited :) Everyone’s at in-laws eh? Sounds like
your in good spirits and your fighting to get the Grizz up. Man all
the holidays are coming up!! haha, I can picture Dad putting up the
tree :) haha Ya mom you kinda spilled the mission secret ;) hahahahaha
It's funny cause I got her letter the day after you wrote me.hahahahaha
One week more and you would have been in the clear ;) but it's okay :) I
think its funny :) haha how is Stephen?? I'm sure Riley's happy :) What did
he get you from Spain??
Well Howdy doo :) We have been working really hard trying to get
things in motion here in good old Batan :) We have got some really
good ideas stirring up so we will see how things are going :) We have
an investigator that is progressing really well! Her name is L and
she is great!, She is reading alot of the Book of Mormon, and every time we
go by we ask her about what she read and she explains it perfectly!
She listens super well and understands everything we say and is really
excepting of the Gospel :) I think she can make it all the way to
baptism. :) Also we are working with F. She told us that she
didn’t understand how we always new exactly what to say to her, or when
she is sad and puts on a happy face for everyone, how we always know
that she is really sad. We explained to her that the spirit tells us
what to say and gives us impressions. We also told her how much we
pray for her and that we plan lessons just for her. She wants to get
baptized and is waiting to get married. She is really looking forward
to the temple. Her whole family is of the same faith and she pretty
much said if she gets baptized she will be dropping her whole family,
but she knows what she needs to do :) I love this work and these
people. I'm happy I'm a part of it!!
Dear Mom...Do you think you can send me 1 pair of Vans? or some shoes??
haha I don’t know how but I'm thinking that will be cheaper than buying
shoes here, but I need service shoes if you can think of something
like send one shoe one time and another shoe another time, I don’t know.
or send me the money to buy some shoes whatever is easier. It's just
hard to find shoes that fit me here and there expensive lol. Love ya :)
you. Your the only other person other than me that thinks I'm as funny
as we both know I am...Odds are you probably laughed at that cause I
snickered a smidge. Happy Birthday :) I love you tonz and tonz and
your the fluffy to my family. (notice your the fluff ;) ) I am very
thankful for you and all you do for me and...well I just love you :) I
hope you had a WONDERFLUFF birthday and that you ate well. I'm sure
your food was as happy to see you as you were to see it. I LOVE
BUTTER!! COCONUT MILK !! Love you Kelsey :) Thanks for your letters, I
liked the story of you with the cat that ran away. I don’t know what I
would have done without you all my life, you have been my constant
companion and one of my best-est friends! Love you!
I hope I get my package too! haha I would really like to cook this
family a Thanksgiving feast American style :) ....They don’t
celebrate Thanksgiving here so ya :) We have plans on making a make
shift Argentine Thanksgiving...with chicken haha not turkey. I'm
actually really excited :) Everyone’s at in-laws eh? Sounds like
your in good spirits and your fighting to get the Grizz up. Man all
the holidays are coming up!! haha, I can picture Dad putting up the
tree :) haha Ya mom you kinda spilled the mission secret ;) hahahahaha
It's funny cause I got her letter the day after you wrote me.hahahahaha
One week more and you would have been in the clear ;) but it's okay :) I
think its funny :) haha how is Stephen?? I'm sure Riley's happy :) What did
he get you from Spain??
Well Howdy doo :) We have been working really hard trying to get
things in motion here in good old Batan :) We have got some really
good ideas stirring up so we will see how things are going :) We have
an investigator that is progressing really well! Her name is L and
she is great!, She is reading alot of the Book of Mormon, and every time we
go by we ask her about what she read and she explains it perfectly!
She listens super well and understands everything we say and is really
excepting of the Gospel :) I think she can make it all the way to
baptism. :) Also we are working with F. She told us that she
didn’t understand how we always new exactly what to say to her, or when
she is sad and puts on a happy face for everyone, how we always know
that she is really sad. We explained to her that the spirit tells us
what to say and gives us impressions. We also told her how much we
pray for her and that we plan lessons just for her. She wants to get
baptized and is waiting to get married. She is really looking forward
to the temple. Her whole family is of the same faith and she pretty
much said if she gets baptized she will be dropping her whole family,
but she knows what she needs to do :) I love this work and these
people. I'm happy I'm a part of it!!
Dear Mom...Do you think you can send me 1 pair of Vans? or some shoes??
haha I don’t know how but I'm thinking that will be cheaper than buying
shoes here, but I need service shoes if you can think of something
like send one shoe one time and another shoe another time, I don’t know.
or send me the money to buy some shoes whatever is easier. It's just
hard to find shoes that fit me here and there expensive lol. Love ya :)
No comments:
Post a Comment