Monday, November 12, 2012

E-Mail Argentina November 12, 2012 (Batan)


Dear family, I read the subject heading as ¨our son is dead!¨ You can
imagine that I took that as a shocker. haha Well things are just great
here :) I'm happy and healthy and we are doing fine!! haha Slowly
stressing everyday, I have a little to much of my worrying mother in
me ;) haha This has been a great experience for me. I'm learing so
much about responsibility and being chill :) haha so wait....ALLI
STARTED HER MISSION PAPERS???? did I read that right???? WOW!!!! It
wasn't very clear is she is or not but the way I understood it sounds
like it....WHOOOOOOOOOT!! She is going to be an AMAZING Hermana
Missionera :) I'm so excited for her!! She will do big things!! Maybe
ARG Bahia Blanca mission ;) haha THAT WOULD BE CRAZY!!! I'm excited!!
:) oh man...I'm sure the temple was great :) I bet Riley was just super
excited!! That’s so sweet!! Super happy for him and that you guys could
go :) Your last son is going on the mission! Haha, and he is bring
Zoe over too?? That’s awesome :) Zoe is legit and she's going on the
mission too??? WOW when I get home everyone will be on the mission!!
haha yes mom :) I believe I'm getting my mail...haha well I'm getting
some, haha I don’t know how many I'm not getting but at least its
starting to come in more frequently, but don’t fret on the letters :)
STEPHEN COMES HOME TOMORROW??? wow how time flies!! I can't even
believe it!! I'll get home and he will be married!! and Zac? whats that
little bugger up to? wow a lot it going on at home!! I can't even believe
it!! We are coming into the Christmas season already.

Well everyone :) time for the weekly update on the week!! As many of
you know I started training a couple of weeks ago, its been a real
growing experience, and I am learning ALOT. my companion is amazing,
we get along really well and he loves working and working hard. He is
already helping me in so many ways...and I thought I was supposed to
be helping him :) hahaha We are trying to get a groove on how we want
to work, where we need to put our focus and what we need to do do have
a ¨white Christmas¨ with baptisms here in Batan :) The truth is, I
don’t know who reads these emails, I don’t know who gets them, but I am
thankful that you take time to read them and are thinking about us. We
could use all the help that we can get. We are trying really hard to
have a baptism here in Batan. We thank you for your prayers, we would
ask...if you would have any ideas how we can have more unity between
the members, fun activities or even little things, also how to fortify
the less active members, we would love an appreciate any ideas or
things that you have seen work. We are so blessed and happy to serve
here. We want to help this branch grow to become a ward and to leave this
branch better then when we found it. We have a deep love for the
people here and are concerned for its growth. We have some good ideas
planned :) but we could always use more.  I thank you all for
everything you already do for me for my family, for my companion. for
the growth of this church and the wide spread of this gospel. Thanks
for all your prayers, I assure you they don’t go unnoticed. They are
very prevalent and I thank you sincerely. If you have any good ideas
for us please send them to my mom and she can send them my way :) I
know this church is true. I know that we can see miracles and that God
loves us all. I know that even though it doesn’t snow here during
Christmas, it can still be a ¨white¨ one eh ;) 
Thanks, Elder
Hall

No comments: