Dear family...Oh have I got news. Well first off I'm glad to hear all is well at the Hall house :) That’s always nice, I never have to worry about you guys :) YES I got my package, thanks SO much. I have stuffed my face with Oreos and crap. I shared my peanut butter M&Ms and the people here love em haha. I got a letter from you last week with picture of the grand kids, they are HUGE!! Nya looks alot like Ammie haha. Liam just pulls faces just like Jake would. They're all getting so big!! I cant believe it!! You need to send me pics of the kids in their costumes! Wow, Kent is going to Japan?? That’s so cool! I knew one of them would be going there. I'm so happy for him :) Sounds like you had a great birthday :) I'm happy that you had a great one!! You deserve the best :), Costco??...I'm not even going to know my own town haha, with all the construction on the highway and everything I can't even imagine. OH Riley's mission call should be getting here soon eh?? Well guys...IM A FATHER!! Oh see, I'm training :) I still don’t know where he is from, if he is Latino or North American. Tomorrow I'm going to Bahia Blanca to go pick him up :) So I'm going to have a son in the mission. The truth is I'm SUPER excited, same time I am nervous out of my mind. I had 3 really good trainers and I'm not to worried. I cant wait! But yes that means that Elder Moore left :/ but he went to the area right next to ours...actually he is in the same stake as me and everything so its not like he really left haha. Things are a little crazy here. Not only am I training but there is a good chance we are moving houses haha, so moving and training in the same week....AND if he is North American well...I gotta teach the language too. But hey I'M STOKED!!! BABIE!
Well. we had a great week this week. I had the chance to go on divisions to help out an Elder in my district. His companion has knee problems and can't walk hardly. So while he rested in the house of the zone leaders (with another Elder with knee problems) I worked with his companion for 3 days. We had some great experiences and worked really hard!! We contacted a lady in front of her house, she told us "maybe another day I don’t have time" sort of thing. Wasn’t showing alot of interest. We talked a little bit about what we shared and left it at that. So we knocked her neighbors house and there was no answer. As we were leaving this house, the lady that we talked to yelled at us and said, "WAIT I HAVE TIME TO HEAR YOUR MESSAGE!!" So in front of her house we taught her the restoration. We had a really great lesson with her. She was content and very open with us. It was really neat to see. Something told her to talk to us again and I know she felt something. It was a great experience :) This weekend we also had a miracle!! We had 40 people in church!!!! Usually we have 20. We had a TON of less actives and investigators, it was great. We were running around looking for more seats that we usually don’t use. It was amazing!! We had a really great week this week :) My companion has been transferred and I will be training a new missionary! I am excited for this opportunity, it will be a real growing experience for me. I know the Lord has called me to do this for a reason. I am super excited!!!
Well family :) I love you, wish me luck...lots of extra prayers for me and my hijo!! I love you all SO much!! Take care CHAU!
Well. we had a great week this week. I had the chance to go on divisions to help out an Elder in my district. His companion has knee problems and can't walk hardly. So while he rested in the house of the zone leaders (with another Elder with knee problems) I worked with his companion for 3 days. We had some great experiences and worked really hard!! We contacted a lady in front of her house, she told us "maybe another day I don’t have time" sort of thing. Wasn’t showing alot of interest. We talked a little bit about what we shared and left it at that. So we knocked her neighbors house and there was no answer. As we were leaving this house, the lady that we talked to yelled at us and said, "WAIT I HAVE TIME TO HEAR YOUR MESSAGE!!" So in front of her house we taught her the restoration. We had a really great lesson with her. She was content and very open with us. It was really neat to see. Something told her to talk to us again and I know she felt something. It was a great experience :) This weekend we also had a miracle!! We had 40 people in church!!!! Usually we have 20. We had a TON of less actives and investigators, it was great. We were running around looking for more seats that we usually don’t use. It was amazing!! We had a really great week this week :) My companion has been transferred and I will be training a new missionary! I am excited for this opportunity, it will be a real growing experience for me. I know the Lord has called me to do this for a reason. I am super excited!!!
Well family :) I love you, wish me luck...lots of extra prayers for me and my hijo!! I love you all SO much!! Take care CHAU!
No comments:
Post a Comment