Hello :) Can I just say first off I have the best Mom in the
world!!!! Not only does she go above and beyond with my packages...but
she also taught me how to cook haha. I hope you all enjoyed your
Thanksgiving weekend *gobble gobble :) Pie night sounded like a success
and I'm curious how your ¨Marie Free¨ pie night was haha. Sounds like
a lot of food that’s not getting eaten haha. That’s great to hear that
Alli and Mikel came by :) Their great company :) I'm so lucky to have
such good friends that visits my family, that just means the whole
world to me :) Mom, you need to slaughter Brother Brown in lights this
year. I'm talking Martha May Hoovea house style, get Scrooge on the
roof ;) ¨A GRIZZWALD FAMILY CHRISTMAS¨ but it sounds like everyone is
just doing great :) That’s nuts everyone will be gone when I get back!!
haha Everyone is leaving!!  As far as Christmas I know nothing but as
soon as I do I will let you know. With the new President and everything I'm
not sure how he is going to do things. I'm sure I will know the week
before if not 2 so I should have more info here in a couple of weeks,
if I know something I will let you know :)

Hello everyone :) Well lets just say these past couple of weeks have
been great :) I'm lucky to have a mom that sends me ¨Thanksgiving in a
box¨ haha. This Thanksgiving I'm willing to say it was one of the best
in my whole life. It just goes to show that its really not the food
you eat (although it sure is good :) ) but its more with the people
you spend it with, plus it was fun to share it with people that don’t
even know what this holiday is or how to celebrate it.  Like I said,
my mom sent me 2 packs of stuffing some instant potatoes and gravy, so
what did we do? Well, there is a family here that I love to death,
family V. The mom is an active member but her sons are inactive but
they are great!! I love them, plus the wife of one of the sons isn’t a
member so we are working on changing that ;) We arranged to have
Thanksgiving with them. Me and my comp cooked two nice
big....chickens haha. Turkey is expensive and hard to come by, so we
seasoned it all up with a nice herby spread of herbs :) We cooked
instant everything, stuffing and gravy (which doesn’t exist here) so
it was something they have never tried. Then I made some oven roasted
asparagus like my mom makes haha, (She doesn’t think I was paying
attention when she cooked ;) ) We sat down in a little house with a
little table that was full of food :) We blessed and ate and they
LOVED stuffing! haha Gravy was a hit and miss lol. (which we didn’t
understand) we ate till we were all stuffed :) After we each went
around the table and shared something that we were grateful for. It
was just a really great spiritual experience that meant more to me
then any food, not having a turkey or not eating my moms food. For
the first time in my life I actually started to get the meaning of
¨Thanksgiving¨ . I thought I understood, I'm sure I still don’t, but
I do understand it a lot better. That was one of the best experiences
of my mission. Sharing that moment with that family. I'm grateful for
the mission, I'm grateful for these people here who take care of us
and treat us like their own family. I'm grateful to share the gospel,
and that I can share my testimony everyday. It made me really
appreciative towards my family. I'm so thankful for them and for what
they do for me even though I'm miles away :) I'm grateful for all the
prayers and support of my neighbors and friends. I am especially
grateful for those that support and visit my family while I'm here :)
You know who you are. :) That means the world to me. I know this
church is true. and I am grateful to finally understand gratitude a
little better :) Happy Holidays :)

Thanks mom :) They praised my asparagus ;) haha they loved it :) I
love you guys SO much :) I'm getting fat :) Love Elder Hall