Hello ;) Another Monday another p-day :) and I get to write my family!! whooooo!!! I have so much to share this week!! haha I'm so excited to tell you guys! Well first I'll respond to your email, courtesy and all that jazz. I don’t know why my pics didn’t send, every time I try it sends them back to me and says there is an error with the photo system or  something. I will try to send them again today, and YES I saw the pics :) Looks like you had fun!! I hope you had fun with your fishing!! but like Jesus said, "Leave your nets and I'll make you fishers of men". pwa pwa pwa I'm fishing too :) I don’t know why I'm not getting my letters, I got my Pirates Day package HAHAHA thank you so much :) hahaha that was the best surprise I wasn’t expecting that at all haha. Especially thanks for the CTR rings and if you could keep sending those my way I would love that!! I already gave them to people. They came right in time too (but I will have to explain that a little later) haha Alli FINALLY got my letters??WHOOOO haha I'm glad to hear SOME letters are getting there haha. SOPHIE GOT BAPTIZED!!!! ahhhhhh!!! I'm so so happy to hear!! And Jake what a handsome little devil, baptized her :) You need to send me photos!! I bet she was so cute :) dam ma eh? hahaha that’s funny. I bet she's talking so good!!, You need to send me a tape player so I can hear her talk!! I'm glad to hear Grandpa Hall is doing alright and recovering okay!! That’s scary stuff! Riley got to stand in the circle! That’s so awesome :) That was really nice of Linz to invite him to join in, I bet he was really happy :) I'm glad that Alli stopped by! I'm sure you guys helped her alot :) As far as the Spanish, it's coming along...haha I'm' just slow is all.

Alright well this week has been great!! It's starting to get nice and warm here so I'm enjoying short sleeves!! WHOO!! Okay, so we have been working with a less active and his wife, B and F. B has been thinking about going back to church, but hasn’t been insidefor a LONG time. The church has been recently repainted and everythingso during the week we took him to the church, and that was a really spiritual experience for him. He grew up in the church so he had ALOT of memories flooding back. Then we watched the talk by President Uchtdorf that he gave in this recent conference. The spirit was super strong. He said "I'm going to go to church this week". He felt reallygood. We made a list of goals for him, right now he is trying to quit smoking. He had a really neat experience, he prayed one night this week for help to quit smoking, and ironically the next day he smoked more then he usually does when he was at work. When he took the bus to come home, he started having breathing problems, and when he got off the bus he almost couldn’t breath and his arms were all stiff and he had a really sharp pain in his chest (he is 27 years old) so he fell to the ground and prayed (more like a plea) and said "Please help, I will never smoke again". Someone came by and found him and took him to the doctor and put him on oxygen and gave him some pills. We went and found him and he told us that he will never smoke again, and he said, "Well, I asked for God to help me quit and then this happened. Maybe it wasn’t what I was expecting, but it was the wake up call I needed."He hasn’t smoked these past two days :) He is really excited, then this Sunday after he promised he would go to church he didn’t show up. At
the end of priesthood meeting (which is the first hour) he came!!! :) I was SO happy to see him :) We talked with him after, he said "It took alot to come to the church...but when I reached the door step I thought to myself "Yes...I've arrived". After years of talking himself out of going he went :) He said the church was a real spiritual experience for him!! He said "I wish tomorrow would be Sunday again so I could go". We gave him a CTR ring to put on his hand that he smokes with to remind him at work not to smoke. We also gave him his own shirt and tie :) He was so excited. he is making such great progression. I love B and his example, I love him and F and they are making their progression together :) I love this gospel and that I am a missionary and have these special experiences with these wonderful people :)

Thanks for everything!! I love you guys so much :)