YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....Buenos
:) Hello flimmy flam. Well how goes it? Sounds like everyone is great
and having a good time :) First off mother, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know
I'm a little early but..I'm in the process of writing a letter and
still haven’t finished so...it will be a while after til you get
it. So ya :) Happy Birthday mom! I love you tons y que la cumpla
feliz :) I hope its a good one and buy something nice from me ;) But
thanks for all you have done for me and for the family. I see
families here that just are missing out on great moms. I'm just so
lucky to have a great mom like you. I love ya tonz :)
Okay, sounds like
everyone is content. Jake made Swat, kids are wrapping up soccer,
Hill's got a new house, sounds like everyone is good :) Grandpas
having surgery huh?? Well I'll be sure to pray for him that all will
go well :S Let him know I love him and that I'm praying for him!
Man!! I'm not even going to know my own ward when I get home! haha
So many changes! Marriages, missions and moving. That's nuts!! Man
I'm SUPER annoyed that none of my letters are getting home. I'm
starting to get nervous to send them cause I'm not hearing any news
of them getting there, so I'm a little hesitant. And no, my package
hasn’t come yet. I haven’t gotten anything over the past 4 weeks
so it should be getting here soon I would imagine. The mail is
pretty slow both ways it looks like haha. Some things that I can
think of if you could send me a list of good object lessons. We need
some good ideas for FHE´s and I would also love a pen drive if you
could send me me one! Well today I got to go to the zoo, its SO
sweet!!!! Seriously!! It's like...super different then the states,
its like....I can't even think of the word....trucho? I don’t know
if that’s a word in English but its that! haha. I will just have
to show you pics.
Hello
everyone! great, this week has been great. We are working really hard
with this couple. Their names are F and B. B is a member but has been
less active for awhile, but he LOVES Missionaries. His mom is active
and she said that he just has the deepest love for the Missionaries
and F isn't a member. Well we have been working SUPER hard with this
family. B and F aren't married and are living together so that’s
kind of a problem. But they are so great, they have a son and are
expecting another. But we watched a Mormon Message "The things
that are the most important" and it hit them SUPER hard. He has
to travel to work sometimes and he said "It kills me to be away
from my family for few days, it just hit me that it would be horrible
not to have them forever." He has such a strong testimony, he
started crying and is a new man, he said "The Missionaries have
passed by for a long time, and I always said I was going to go back
to church...but this time is different" and F is AWESOME!!
Before we even met her she has been studying the Book of Mormon. like
STUDYING taking notes and everything. We were teaching her the Plan
of Salvation the other day (the whole family was there) and she left
mid lesson and we didn’t know why, but we talked to the mom of B
and she told us that F was just bawling and bawling. The spirit
touched her and now she's telling B "I wanna go to church, I
wanna go to church" she told us that she had desires to go to
church. Great things are passing in this family. I love them SO much
and they are so great. We talked to them about marriage and they got
excited and I think they are going to do it!! PLEASE pray for them.
the sooner they can get married, the sooner F can get baptized!! The
sooner B can get the Melchizedek Priesthood. not only will that bless
them as a family but also help the branch to grow!! I love this
gospel and I'm so thankful for all you do :) Thanks!
I
love you all tonz!! Hope you enjoy the pics!! I love you all SO much
and hope you all well :)
MOM!!! I'm so sorry that my email didn’t send last week!! I don’t know what happened!! I just sent it so you will have two this week :) Wow wasn't Conference great? It was amazing the announcement of our beloved Prophet!! MISSIONARIES AT 18 OR 19!! wow!! This WHOLE conference talked SO much about being converted!! and with these new missionaries they will need to be converted. Wow, so many Apostles talked about Peter!! I have dedicated all my study time to learning the life of Peter after watching conference and the more I look at his life the more I realize just how unconverted I am. I have a lot of growing to do. Like Elder Holland said "I am just gitty about this new announcement" I am so grateful that I have this time to convert myself!! It sounds like everyone is doing great and had a great time at Lake Powell!! and wow RILEY GOT HIS PAPERS IN!!! You have to record it and send it to me I HAVE TO SEE IT when it comes! I'm still thinking I'll train him ;) haha. Sorry I don’t have to much time but I'm so happy to hear all is well! As far as exciting news this week, I just wanna touch on a couple a little blessings, just to show how in every aspect the Lord watches over his Missionaries. So Saturday after Conference we took the bus from Mar del Plata to Batan (like an hour bus ride) when we got to Batan we were getting close to being late to the house. We asked the bus driver (which has become a friend of ours) if he would be going to pass by the street where we live. He told us "No, that’s not my route". We were thinking about how late we were going to be. as the route was ending it was just us in the bus and the driver. As we hit the last bus stop (which is like a 20 minute walk to the house) he drove right past the stop and took us right to our house, just to be nice, we arrived on time :) Another story, after the Sunday Conference, we were heading home from Mar del Plata to Batan, we hopped in the bus and sadly we only had enough credit on our bus card for one ticket. While we were digging through our pockets for coins, this girl said "falta chicos?" or do you not have enough? Before either of us could say anything, this random person payed our ticket and got off the bus, we didn’t even see her face or could tell her how thankful we were. I love you so much got to go bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment