Hello!
A big howdy doo from Mar del Plata, where it NEVER QUITS
RAINING!! Okay that’s a kind of a lie. The weather has been getting
REALLY HOT and we haven’t even started!!! haha. Well transfers this
week :S We aren’t looking forward to this one. Usually missionaries
kick it in their areas for 6 months, its not TO common that they stay
longer, but it not to unusual either, but 6 months is usually the max
and Elder Moore has...well 6 months, so we are thinking he will be
heading out. We won't know til next week. It's weird to think I
only have one month less then him here in Batan. I'm glad to hear that
everyone is happy and doing great! :) Birthdays, mission call waiting,
moving, baptisms....lots of great things :) I'm just glad that all is
well back home. I never have to worry about you guys cause I know the
Lord will take care of things. Mother, my clothes are holding up great.
no worries :) So far nothing to massive has happened. As far as
supplies....nothing really, we have access to everything here in
English and Spanish so that has been nice, but seeing as the month of
November is approaching, I would kill for stove top stuffing and gravy.
So if you wouldn’t mind sending that my way ;) OH also if you could
find me a Spanish scripture reading chart for the Book of Mormon that
would be great! I can always make copies. I think I already said a
flash drive right? Other then that I can't think of anything :) haha
Christmas and birthday....that is a little tricky. I don’t really want
things for me, maybe if you could find some fun little stuff in
Spanish to give to the kids from the church or a list of object
lessons OH THAT WOULD BE SWEET! If you could send me a list of object
lessons I would love that!
Well everyone :) I'm doing great!! I'm loving the mission and love being
a missionary! I love the work that we are doing here. We are making
small steps but its coming along. We had a zone conference and wow!! We
were so (animaded) (I do not know what word he means here) to go out and work!
RAINING!! Okay that’s a kind of a lie. The weather has been getting
REALLY HOT and we haven’t even started!!! haha. Well transfers this
week :S We aren’t looking forward to this one. Usually missionaries
kick it in their areas for 6 months, its not TO common that they stay
longer, but it not to unusual either, but 6 months is usually the max
and Elder Moore has...well 6 months, so we are thinking he will be
heading out. We won't know til next week. It's weird to think I
only have one month less then him here in Batan. I'm glad to hear that
everyone is happy and doing great! :) Birthdays, mission call waiting,
moving, baptisms....lots of great things :) I'm just glad that all is
well back home. I never have to worry about you guys cause I know the
Lord will take care of things. Mother, my clothes are holding up great.
no worries :) So far nothing to massive has happened. As far as
supplies....nothing really, we have access to everything here in
English and Spanish so that has been nice, but seeing as the month of
November is approaching, I would kill for stove top stuffing and gravy.
So if you wouldn’t mind sending that my way ;) OH also if you could
find me a Spanish scripture reading chart for the Book of Mormon that
would be great! I can always make copies. I think I already said a
flash drive right? Other then that I can't think of anything :) haha
Christmas and birthday....that is a little tricky. I don’t really want
things for me, maybe if you could find some fun little stuff in
Spanish to give to the kids from the church or a list of object
lessons OH THAT WOULD BE SWEET! If you could send me a list of object
lessons I would love that!
Well everyone :) I'm doing great!! I'm loving the mission and love being
a missionary! I love the work that we are doing here. We are making
small steps but its coming along. We had a zone conference and wow!! We
were so (animaded) (I do not know what word he means here) to go out and work!
We
talked all out finding people to teach, so me and Elder Moore went a
full and thanks to the grace of our Father in Heaven he helped us
find alot of people this week :)
I
have never been let into so many houses in a week :) and we can
do
better!! I'm so happy!! The Lord has blessed us so much this week. :)
and the people are there, we just have to find them. It was just us
not putting that extra effort, but we showed our faith in the words of
our President and we have seen the blessings! We had a really
spiritual lesson with this women named J. We taught her
outside and we shared with her the Restoration and the experience with
Joseph Smith. We started talking about the spirit and asked her if she
has ever felt something like that before, and she told us, "Ya when
you shared that thing about Joseph Smith, I couldn’t stop paying
attention," she felt the spirit super strong :) I know this is the true
church!!
I love you all so much!! Til next week!!
better!! I'm so happy!! The Lord has blessed us so much this week. :)
and the people are there, we just have to find them. It was just us
not putting that extra effort, but we showed our faith in the words of
our President and we have seen the blessings! We had a really
spiritual lesson with this women named J. We taught her
outside and we shared with her the Restoration and the experience with
Joseph Smith. We started talking about the spirit and asked her if she
has ever felt something like that before, and she told us, "Ya when
you shared that thing about Joseph Smith, I couldn’t stop paying
attention," she felt the spirit super strong :) I know this is the true
church!!
I love you all so much!! Til next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment