flimmy mc fam. :) How YOU doin? Wow alot is going on right now!! I had
no idea!! First off Temple dedications are the BEST. 2015 eh?? I was
hoping they would be done by the time I got home!! Blast.There is an
Elder here from Payson in my district. I like giving him a hard time
haha. I was asking him about theTemple and he told me they haven't
really started yet. I'm sure I could throw out some names that Jake and Linz would appreciate :)
Keep me posted on the gender. I need to think of a names if its a boy
or a girl. I too feel that its a boy. Sounds like Hill found a winner
house :) That's so great!! I'm so happy for her! Great great :) When she
gets all settled send me some pics :) Sounds like Alan is well on his
way to his dream job :) Good for him! He will be great!! Your
right with the songs, we have been doing a lot of family home evenings
with the members and we try to begin with a hymn and then at the end
we always ask the favorite of the member and we sing it and they LOVE
it. Haha I don't know if I should be scared of this package....or what
haha. Oh and question, did Alli end up sending a package? I know a
while ago she said she was, if she didnt its fine :) I just wanna know
if i should be looking out for one so I can let her know when I get it
no idea!! First off Temple dedications are the BEST. 2015 eh?? I was
hoping they would be done by the time I got home!! Blast.There is an
Elder here from Payson in my district. I like giving him a hard time
haha. I was asking him about theTemple and he told me they haven't
really started yet. I'm sure I could throw out some names that Jake and Linz would appreciate :)
Keep me posted on the gender. I need to think of a names if its a boy
or a girl. I too feel that its a boy. Sounds like Hill found a winner
house :) That's so great!! I'm so happy for her! Great great :) When she
gets all settled send me some pics :) Sounds like Alan is well on his
way to his dream job :) Good for him! He will be great!! Your
right with the songs, we have been doing a lot of family home evenings
with the members and we try to begin with a hymn and then at the end
we always ask the favorite of the member and we sing it and they LOVE
it. Haha I don't know if I should be scared of this package....or what
haha. Oh and question, did Alli end up sending a package? I know a
while ago she said she was, if she didnt its fine :) I just wanna know
if i should be looking out for one so I can let her know when I get it
so she doesn't need to worry, but if she didn't thats fine :) haha I'm
with the other people lol, I cant believe I have been gone that long
either, feels like alot less. ALOT haha. I'm already sneeking up on a
year thats messed up!! haha Skyler, thats all I needed to know haha.
His wife to be is my age haha. Shea is getting married???And Nate
with the other people lol, I cant believe I have been gone that long
either, feels like alot less. ALOT haha. I'm already sneeking up on a
year thats messed up!! haha Skyler, thats all I needed to know haha.
His wife to be is my age haha. Shea is getting married???And Nate
B?? wow thats great!! Zach and Em are the only ones left!! Wow I won't even recognize my
little city when I get back! Sounds like alot of changes!! Wow and
Trevor is going to Canada??? Where??? A language?? Details! Tell him
I'm proud of him and I wish him the best :)
Well hello everyone :) Happy Feriados from argentina! :) Well an
overview of the week! This week we found a man named Sergio, he is
golden! His daughter is 9 years old, he doesnt work Sundays and he was
asking us when we could come back. But what happend is his Pastor
passed by and saw that Sergio had a Book of Mormon and flipped his
lid. We called Sergio to invite him to church but then he told us he
didn't want anything to do with us and he is going to continue with his
religion, it was sad to see, but there was a reason we needed to pass
by :) The Lord works in mysterious ways. We have been gaining alot of
confidence from the members these past couple of weeks. There has been
a change that I can't even begin to describe. There has been so much
happening here in our little branch that is making a big change in the
members. The house that we have for church on Sundays has been
completely cleaned fixed and repainted after I don't know how many
years.The recent dedication of the Temple, every week we have
someone from the Stake testifiying that we can become a ward and
making us promises that if we do certin things, like Visiting
Teaching, Home Teaching, visits in general and activities that we WILL
have a ward. We have been trying to help the spirituality of the
members and we have seen the results. :) The members are bringing
their friends to church, they are asking us to have Family Home
Evenings with their friends, or just in general with them. There has
been so many blessings being poured out in the little branch just
cause the members and us are working even harder to have a ward here.
Just little changes have made a difference. This Sunday we had a
member bring two people from his work to church, and the members (more
then usual) just took them right in, we didn't even explain a thing.
The members did all the loving and teaching and explaining, it was a
sight to see!! It was the whole branch working in unity on this
couple and this couple (Andi and Damian) loved their experience and we
are going to pass by with them this week :) By small and simple
things, great things come to pass. I know this work is true.
I love you all and I'm thankfull for your prayers love and support :)
Til next week, chau!!
Alli: I attempted sending letters again, but to your apartment. Isent them about a week ago so we will see what happens :S keep me
posted!! from- Jay Jay (HEY JAY)
little city when I get back! Sounds like alot of changes!! Wow and
Trevor is going to Canada??? Where??? A language?? Details! Tell him
I'm proud of him and I wish him the best :)
Well hello everyone :) Happy Feriados from argentina! :) Well an
overview of the week! This week we found a man named Sergio, he is
golden! His daughter is 9 years old, he doesnt work Sundays and he was
asking us when we could come back. But what happend is his Pastor
passed by and saw that Sergio had a Book of Mormon and flipped his
lid. We called Sergio to invite him to church but then he told us he
didn't want anything to do with us and he is going to continue with his
religion, it was sad to see, but there was a reason we needed to pass
by :) The Lord works in mysterious ways. We have been gaining alot of
confidence from the members these past couple of weeks. There has been
a change that I can't even begin to describe. There has been so much
happening here in our little branch that is making a big change in the
members. The house that we have for church on Sundays has been
completely cleaned fixed and repainted after I don't know how many
years.The recent dedication of the Temple, every week we have
someone from the Stake testifiying that we can become a ward and
making us promises that if we do certin things, like Visiting
Teaching, Home Teaching, visits in general and activities that we WILL
have a ward. We have been trying to help the spirituality of the
members and we have seen the results. :) The members are bringing
their friends to church, they are asking us to have Family Home
Evenings with their friends, or just in general with them. There has
been so many blessings being poured out in the little branch just
cause the members and us are working even harder to have a ward here.
Just little changes have made a difference. This Sunday we had a
member bring two people from his work to church, and the members (more
then usual) just took them right in, we didn't even explain a thing.
The members did all the loving and teaching and explaining, it was a
sight to see!! It was the whole branch working in unity on this
couple and this couple (Andi and Damian) loved their experience and we
are going to pass by with them this week :) By small and simple
things, great things come to pass. I know this work is true.
I love you all and I'm thankfull for your prayers love and support :)
Til next week, chau!!
Alli: I attempted sending letters again, but to your apartment. Isent them about a week ago so we will see what happens :S keep me
posted!! from- Jay Jay (HEY JAY)
No comments:
Post a Comment