Monday, September 10, 2012

E-Mail Argentina September 10, 2012 (Batan)


HEY FAMILY!! How goes it everyone? :) Well I'm sure good :) This week was just great! It's good to hear that Livers actually liked school! haha I would have thought that she would hate it!! Oh and CONGRATES ON BABY SWORDS!! :) I'm glad Hill and the girls are having a good time at the house and that your enjoying it too :) We are heading into warm weather and I'm loving it haha, the cool here kinda stinks haha. The sun is always out but for now there is always wind, BUT its better then rain haha, and YES I got my package :) Thank you!! haha I'm trying not to eat it haha. Me and the comp are good :) Elder Moore, haha I love that guy, we get along great and always are sharing a laugh, but transfers are this week so we will see what happens :S We are both thinking he is gonna leave! The language well....haha I suck at it but I at least can talk and understand more then before, haha its killing me, but what are you going to do haha. I just have to think really hard about what I'm going to say and I cant say everything that I wanna so its a little hard but, oh well :) how else ya gonna learn? The clothes are holding up great, some little repairs here and there but nothing a little glue and tape can't fix :) That’s so great about Rileys dad!!!!! Man I'm so happy for him and that he can go! Especially with Riley when he goes through. FWA! Sydney Sue that lives in moo ville is engaged!! Tell her congrats for me and to send me an invite!! 

Wow! this week was so great!! Saturday we got to watch the cultural celebration via satellite. there was singing and Argentinian dances preformed by the youth of the church. President Henry B. Eyring, Elders M Russell Ballard and Todd D. Christopherson were there, so I actually heard them speak in English and after translated in Spanish! Except for Elder Christopherson, he speaks REALLY good Spanish!! He served in Argentina as well! It was so great! President Eyring couldn’t stop smiling :) The whole presentation whenever the camera was on him, his mouth was just wide open just thrilled! The next day we got to go to the re- dedication (via satellite also) and that was  really cool! The members were so emotional, because as of right now this is the only temple that they have and they were just bawling!! It was a really special moment. A really special moment to be a missionary in Argentina. There have been people here that have sold their cars and given up so much for the construction of the Temple. They sacrifice so much so they can enjoy the blessings of the Temple. I feel so spoiled, I live a short drive away for like 9 temples and people here have to travel 4-6 hours to go to the Temple in a small bus. President Eying put a lot of emphasis for the people here to GO TO THE TEMPLE OFTAIN! So those of you who live close to the Temple, I extend the same invitation, if President Eyring wants the people here to go to the Temple often (living 4-6 hours away from it) we can do the same :)  Well family I love you all SOOO much :) Your always in my prayers and I'm happy and healthy and...well warm :) haha. Mom: did you watch 17 miracles? You didn’t say anything about it. If you still haven’t, watch it!! Please you will love it! Get the whole fam in on it!! It was such a testimony builder and showed me that this 2 year sacrifice is nothing in comparison. Please watch it and tell me about it next week!

Alli: YES I got your dear elder! thanks for that by the way :) so anywho, I will send this next letter to your room at BYU. I talked to my neighbors about the mail, and they said sometimes it takes a couple of months, and with holidays the mail gets pushed back and there have been like 3 big holidays in the past while so...that’s all the info I have for right now :S I'm sorry!! keep checking!! We will hope these next ones get to ya! I hope your doing great and you happy :)Pplease keep me posted!! I'm sorry the mail is SLOW. BYE :) 

No comments: