Monday, September 3, 2012

E-Mail Argentina September 3, 2012 (Batan)




WEEEELLLLL hello :) Hi how is everyone!? Good I'm sure :)
Sounds like everyone is doing great and is happy and healthy! :D well family I
tried the hand warmers :) haha there were pretty nice thanks!! They
came in handy a couple of times and the people here were fascinated with
them haha. And I get to the to the re dedication!!!!! In Buenos Aries
no, obviously, but in a stake center :) That’s pretty cool!! I also get
to go to the cultural celebration the day before!! Wow sounds like
everyone is super busy!! The kids with sports and school and everyone
working or moving lol, sounds like a lot is going on!! Mom, DO NOT
WORRY ABOUT THE WATER lol, I haven’t gotten sick at all :) Its not a
problem :) Really, there is nothing to worry about, don’t send me a
filtered straw but thanks for the thought of course :) but no I'm fine :)
truth and all. Maybe those kids just don’t drink water right haha I
don’t know. The bible...if you could find smaller that would be great :)
I'm sure you know, but I just wanna clarify it needs to be in Spanish.
It's just that I'm luggin around the bible and its big haha, but don’t
worry about it ;) I don’t think I need one :) OCTOBER??? for Riley?
ah man! That’s a bummer!! That’s a big bummer :S why does it take so long?

Well everyone, we had a pretty good week this week :). We were walking
around and saw a house that is the shape of an igloo...haha like
literally its an igloo shape haha. We HAD to knock it :) haha and it
was a lady that’s 22 living alone from her family and she was
prepared to hear the gospel!! She LOVES her family, that’s like her
biggest thing, and she missed them. They live far away and she moved
away to experience life. She loves to read :) haha So she was thrilled
to read the Book of Mormon, she feels solo, and like she doesn’t know
anyone. She has been praying for comfort so she wouldn’t feel so alone.
I don’t think she realizes that 2 North Americans dressed in shirts and
ties were an answer to a prayer! She loved everything that we said.
She was really shocked with Joseph Smith. After we taught that she was
like "wow, that is something I NEVER heard of". But she liked it and
thinks that its possible that it could happen. She started crying and
everything talking about her life and that just opened her right up.
She misses her family but likes the idea that they can be forever!!
I love this work, I love it. Walking in the street I'm literally so tired haha,
but as soon as we start teaching a lesson I just wake right up and get
so excited to share this message, to be about the Lords work on the Lords errand.
Its just the spirit gives such energy and life and desire to do good and
share this message with everyone, I truly know that’s true!

Well family :) I'm really really happy!! I'm so grateful for all I have
and all I have learned here in the mission!! OH and FAMILY you HAVE to
watch 17 Miracles!! THIS WEEK buy it and watch it, it's from the church
about the pioneers, if you haven’t already seen it. If you can all watch
it together that would be great. Please buy it and watch and I wanna
hear all about it next week!! 17 miracles!

No comments: