Hey Bubbly. how is it going? :) I hope all is well at home with the
family. :) Your right, there is a lot of pain, and people think they
are better off. It's really hard for people to see why this is so
important! We know we have the one thing that can help in any and
every situation and they would rather not. Life of a Missionary eh ;)
It wasn’t meant to be easy, if it was they wouldn’t need Missionaries!!:)
The house is great:) I love it, its coz:) I just wish the walls were thicker
family. :) Your right, there is a lot of pain, and people think they
are better off. It's really hard for people to see why this is so
important! We know we have the one thing that can help in any and
every situation and they would rather not. Life of a Missionary eh ;)
It wasn’t meant to be easy, if it was they wouldn’t need Missionaries!!:)
The house is great:) I love it, its coz:) I just wish the walls were thicker
because we can hear the members downstairs talk real loud, and
they can here us fart. I don’t mind but it gets a little awkward when
we see them. I would send some pics but I lost the cord that connects
the camera to the comp :( and yes its warm :) sometimes its too hot lol
, cause all the heat downstairs rises up to our neck of the woods.
Ah, so happy to hear about Elder Haroldsen and Hermana Brown!!
Glad they finally made it down!! I don’t need to buy vans cause...well their
super expensive lol. Just some shoes is all nothing special, we are
going to buy them next Monday so no problems :) Thank ya :) I'll keep
an eye out for the debit! I should explain that my shoes were outside
in a box and while we were gone someone stole the box haha. No need to
send mine down. Perfecto! That’s great to hear that Riley is Ward
Missionary :) How cool is that! I wish I would of had that experience now!!
haha. I believe I only pay for half the package but its okay send em
as is :) I sure appreciate em! I had no idea about Elder Robertson!! I
didn’t know he went home WOW!! No idea, our district is getting picked
off one by one! That’s too bad :/ I was looking forward to seeing him!!
but it was great to read that little blurb from Hermana Brown :) Let
her know I'm in Batan Mar del Plata and I'm looking forward to seeing
her and happy to hear her and Hermana Squire are in the same mission!
I don’t know too much about the new Pres. we are having a zone
conference this Thursday and we will get to meet him.
Well kids lets get to work! This week we had some sweet experiences.
For example, we went to the house of O, we had an appointment with
his wife and her son, and they both told us that they knew what we
were teaching was true! They could just tell just by hearing the
lessons and they committed next week to go church!! There so great! They
going to buy them next Monday so no problems :) Thank ya :) I'll keep
an eye out for the debit! I should explain that my shoes were outside
in a box and while we were gone someone stole the box haha. No need to
send mine down. Perfecto! That’s great to hear that Riley is Ward
Missionary :) How cool is that! I wish I would of had that experience now!!
haha. I believe I only pay for half the package but its okay send em
as is :) I sure appreciate em! I had no idea about Elder Robertson!! I
didn’t know he went home WOW!! No idea, our district is getting picked
off one by one! That’s too bad :/ I was looking forward to seeing him!!
but it was great to read that little blurb from Hermana Brown :) Let
her know I'm in Batan Mar del Plata and I'm looking forward to seeing
her and happy to hear her and Hermana Squire are in the same mission!
I don’t know too much about the new Pres. we are having a zone
conference this Thursday and we will get to meet him.
Well kids lets get to work! This week we had some sweet experiences.
For example, we went to the house of O, we had an appointment with
his wife and her son, and they both told us that they knew what we
were teaching was true! They could just tell just by hearing the
lessons and they committed next week to go church!! There so great! They
are going to go all the way I can tell. It will take a little work but we
can do it! :) We also had a lesson with a man whose name is Ariel. He was
less than interested but his mom showed up right when we started and
we taught them both, and she showed quite a bit of interest (not to
mention she sews and she fixed my pants :). President has wanted us
to try something new and start asking people to be baptized when we
contact people in the houses or the streets (like a solid contact
after we have a fixed appointment to return to there house) so far we
have had some success with this and I'm excited to see what other
changes President has in store!
Well mom, love ya mucho :) Love the family and hope everyone is happy
and healthy! Keep me posted on whats happening this week and...ya :)
Love you guys!! chau
can do it! :) We also had a lesson with a man whose name is Ariel. He was
less than interested but his mom showed up right when we started and
we taught them both, and she showed quite a bit of interest (not to
mention she sews and she fixed my pants :). President has wanted us
to try something new and start asking people to be baptized when we
contact people in the houses or the streets (like a solid contact
after we have a fixed appointment to return to there house) so far we
have had some success with this and I'm excited to see what other
changes President has in store!
Well mom, love ya mucho :) Love the family and hope everyone is happy
and healthy! Keep me posted on whats happening this week and...ya :)
Love you guys!! chau
No comments:
Post a Comment