| Made this extra big so we can see that cute missionary on the second row! |
(Read
this like a monster truck commercial announcer
man)
HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY KKKKKIIIIIIIDDDDDDDSSSSSS! A big hello from the wonderful world of Argentina Argentine!! Where the weather is
cold and the proselyting hours go from 11:00 - 12:00 and 1:00-9:00
(lunch from 12:00-1:00) brought to you by p-day MONDAY! MONDAY!
MONDAY! Well highdy ho :) As always happy to hear from you guys :) I'm glad all is well and all are happy :) glad to hear that Dane is well on his way and that Zach is doing great! and I'm glad to hear everyone and their dog likes to come by and visit you guys :) That makes me happy to hear that my friends just keep on coming back :) Mom...I have a confession, there is a chance I over drafted my debit card :( and I am bien sorry. oh double crap I hope its not expired!! I bought me a suit :) but then I think it charged to my debit cause it didn’t give me another option. I know...I'm and idgit. If that happened please rob it from my savings to pay it off cause I feel bad :( I got a letter from you guys with pics from St. George so thank you very much :) Livi has gotten BIG lol. I was surprised!! and its crazy to hear all the
stuff going down in Spanish Fork!! how crazy! Well Mom I'm still happy, haha tired but happy :) haha teaching, well, its coming, the language and the teaching kind of go hand and hand. Cant say all the things I want in the way I want to which makes it hard to teach with the best of your abilities but equal teaching is hard on its own, being effective, asking good questions and listening to them and the spirit. The new President is awesome and his wife is great! They are so nice and funny and they have a bunch of good ideas. Like starting to talk to people by doing a survey with them, asking inspired questions. Just to get people to listen to you. haha. awe ya :) Spanish...its coming, its death but its coming haha, I'm in this awkward stage where I cant speak English or Spanish haha, cause I speak Spanish so much I'm forgetting how to say things in English but I cant speak in Spanish that great so I'm just a mass of confusion. Well everyone, this week has been good :) We found a lady who has assisted the church for 8 years but never was baptized, she hasn’t been going for the last 7 or so, but she knows its true...she just doesn’t wanna get married to the man she is living with lol. so this is kind of a problem. She isn’t converted is why. also we found another lady who assisted the church for 5 years or something and also has not been baptized! She hasn’t been going for the last 3 or so. we have a lot of work ahead of us with them but their just on the edge of baptism! We have been blessed with 2 that have fallen into our hands, we are going to baptize I can feel it!! Batan can baptize I know it! we are getting there, slowly but steady. This Saturday the branch is getting together and we are going to set up a stand in the center of town and the branch is going to go out in and give out cards with our phone number
on it and everything! We have so much potential!! We are trying hard to motivate the branch to work and we need more priesthood!! (because there is only 3) we will get there!! VAMOS A BAUTIZAR!!!
p.s: I think the suit I bought was made for me cause it fits perfect,
its a little big which is perfect! haha
Family I sure do love you :) thanks for your love and support and
prayers!Ii can feel it :)
Hill: Thanks for your letter, and your motherly force to make your
daughter write me, "a teenage girl?..PERRY the teenage girl?"
Alan:your letter saying Kelsey was pregnant was amusing haha
especially when I turned it over and it was a LIE!! You should name your first child Pucha. Kelsey:toast, boast, coast, ghost, host, most, post, roast, toast!
Alli: "I just called to say Mon-roe"(to the song that says "I just called to say hello" the country song or something...I thought of that one 2 seconds ago) I'm 2 steps ahead, the last two letters have been sent to Utah one to your house and one to mine! Be good!
Alli and Dad: we listened to the waka waka in the house of a member. I thought of you both and told the whole family that my father loves Shakira with all his heart. HA! Then I thought of boating and when I got but pushed.
HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY KKKKKIIIIIIIDDDDDDDSSSSSS! A big hello from the wonderful world of Argentina Argentine!! Where the weather is
cold and the proselyting hours go from 11:00 - 12:00 and 1:00-9:00
(lunch from 12:00-1:00) brought to you by p-day MONDAY! MONDAY!
MONDAY! Well highdy ho :) As always happy to hear from you guys :) I'm glad all is well and all are happy :) glad to hear that Dane is well on his way and that Zach is doing great! and I'm glad to hear everyone and their dog likes to come by and visit you guys :) That makes me happy to hear that my friends just keep on coming back :) Mom...I have a confession, there is a chance I over drafted my debit card :( and I am bien sorry. oh double crap I hope its not expired!! I bought me a suit :) but then I think it charged to my debit cause it didn’t give me another option. I know...I'm and idgit. If that happened please rob it from my savings to pay it off cause I feel bad :( I got a letter from you guys with pics from St. George so thank you very much :) Livi has gotten BIG lol. I was surprised!! and its crazy to hear all the
stuff going down in Spanish Fork!! how crazy! Well Mom I'm still happy, haha tired but happy :) haha teaching, well, its coming, the language and the teaching kind of go hand and hand. Cant say all the things I want in the way I want to which makes it hard to teach with the best of your abilities but equal teaching is hard on its own, being effective, asking good questions and listening to them and the spirit. The new President is awesome and his wife is great! They are so nice and funny and they have a bunch of good ideas. Like starting to talk to people by doing a survey with them, asking inspired questions. Just to get people to listen to you. haha. awe ya :) Spanish...its coming, its death but its coming haha, I'm in this awkward stage where I cant speak English or Spanish haha, cause I speak Spanish so much I'm forgetting how to say things in English but I cant speak in Spanish that great so I'm just a mass of confusion. Well everyone, this week has been good :) We found a lady who has assisted the church for 8 years but never was baptized, she hasn’t been going for the last 7 or so, but she knows its true...she just doesn’t wanna get married to the man she is living with lol. so this is kind of a problem. She isn’t converted is why. also we found another lady who assisted the church for 5 years or something and also has not been baptized! She hasn’t been going for the last 3 or so. we have a lot of work ahead of us with them but their just on the edge of baptism! We have been blessed with 2 that have fallen into our hands, we are going to baptize I can feel it!! Batan can baptize I know it! we are getting there, slowly but steady. This Saturday the branch is getting together and we are going to set up a stand in the center of town and the branch is going to go out in and give out cards with our phone number
on it and everything! We have so much potential!! We are trying hard to motivate the branch to work and we need more priesthood!! (because there is only 3) we will get there!! VAMOS A BAUTIZAR!!!
p.s: I think the suit I bought was made for me cause it fits perfect,
its a little big which is perfect! haha
Family I sure do love you :) thanks for your love and support and
prayers!Ii can feel it :)
Hill: Thanks for your letter, and your motherly force to make your
daughter write me, "a teenage girl?..PERRY the teenage girl?"
Alan:your letter saying Kelsey was pregnant was amusing haha
especially when I turned it over and it was a LIE!! You should name your first child Pucha. Kelsey:toast, boast, coast, ghost, host, most, post, roast, toast!
Alli: "I just called to say Mon-roe"(to the song that says "I just called to say hello" the country song or something...I thought of that one 2 seconds ago) I'm 2 steps ahead, the last two letters have been sent to Utah one to your house and one to mine! Be good!
Alli and Dad: we listened to the waka waka in the house of a member. I thought of you both and told the whole family that my father loves Shakira with all his heart. HA! Then I thought of boating and when I got but pushed.
No comments:
Post a Comment