Well Ma and Pa Hall,
I'm glad you had a good time in Montana and could have a run in with baby boy Hall :) hah hah. I started laughing and the internet cafe place and looked at me as though I'm a loon, and maybe I am :) ha! Sounds like y’all had a good time! Yep already a 4th of my mission gone :S Know what that means? I'm not working hard enough!! Man time is just going to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to fast. I don’t like it, the days sometimes feel a little long and sometimes it feels like we have no time at all. It just depends on how busy we are, but the weeks...FLY. I feel like pday was like 3 days ago. Man :S To answer your questions, yes I have food :) Too much haha. All I do is eat I swear haha. We are getting some changes from the Pres but nothing major. Little things here and there but nothing really worth mentioning. One thing I have learned is that its SO much easier to understand Spanish from Spain ha ha. castillano is a killer. Everyone here says it's the hardest form of Spanish to learn. Yes, I'm getting all of my mail and thank you very much for writing me! I need to be a better writer :S The language...well, I could be better, could be worse, I'm still not getting it but I'm speaking it equally lol. We never speak English unless there is a word we don’t know or I'm explaining what I'm wanting to say in Spanish and Elder Moore helps me. I had to make a phone call for a missionary cause he can't speak English and he had to call a doctor and wow, I could not speak in English for the life of me. I would speak for 2 seconds and slip back into Spanish. Understanding it though...I'm getting there too. For the most part now I get what people are saying. Haven’t seen my debit card yet but I'm sure it will be here :) I don’t think I will get transferred. I'm not feeling it. I felt like Elder Forbes was going to leave before he left and I felt like I was going to leave before I left, but I'm not feeling it. If the pattern keeps up like this like it has Elder Moore should go cause I cant hold onto a comp for more than a month haha, but I don’t think he is leaving. Well everyone :) this week has been full of ups and downs. We have O that we are helping to quit drinking. He is SOOOO grateful, we made a calender with him and planned what scriptures he will read everyday. We call him everyday and he quit for a good week. Turns out that he separated from his wife then she passed away, so that’s when he started to drink like mad. He was having problems cause, "I don’t know how to live solo, I cant live without a lady" but we taught him the law of chasity and he was all happy and said he didn’t feel solo anymore and he was happy, then Satan happened and an ex-girlfriend passed by his house and wanted to start living together and now he started drinking again and he doesn’t wanna live the law of chastity so we will see how that goes this week. It's sad cause he was all ready to be baptized this Saturday :( but the family that I talked about last week (that we did the service in there house) we taught them the 1st lesson and there are just impressed and the father is just convinced. The wife she is great and is there, she isn’t as convinced but is willing to do what it takes to get there :) 4 of the 6 of them can get baptized and I love their family :) the family Herrera. They aren’t married so pray that we can get them married! thanks for all the love and support and prayers :) Well family :) love you all a tonz. I miss you guys but its all worth the sacrifice :) I know its going slow for you guys but believe me its going all TOO fast haha. I love you guys :) love ya mom, dad, Jake. Linz, Sophia, Liam, Alivia, Hillary, Josh Ammie, Nya, Kelsey and Alan :) Oscar and Hex, maybe in another life I will love you but especially now I'm not loving the dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment