Monday, July 23, 2012

E-Mail Argentina, July 23, 2012 (Batan)


HAPPY FAMIVERSERY!!!! I didn’t forget :) well I hope I didn’t, I know I'm
a little late but its the thought that counts :)
D
ear Mom, I cut my hair real short and I am sad, I didn’t mean to, but
I
butchered one spot and the rest is history. I don’t have any hair and
I
look like Herman Munster or the one guy on the Adams family. I have
some pictures for you! Man, I bet Nya had a happy birthday.  I bet Nya 
had a happy birthday :) I love that little girl...I wanna write her,
 but you know...she can't really read, but I think I will do it anywho. 
That’s exciting about Riley's dad ordaining him a priest! and studyin
Preach my Gospel, what a stud :) I'm happy for him! The rodeo sounds 
nice and that you guys had a good time! I was wondering if Talon ended
 up in Argentina! Good to hear he made it to the promise land ;)
 I'm glad I didn’t over draft! I'll let ya know as soon as I get the card.
 It sounds like the kids are having a great time :) I'm glad to hear 
everyone is happy and busy and having a good time :)
This week we have been blessed more then we can count! One day we
helped this family push start there car, and then we came and did
service for them cause they are fixing their house, and the father of
the family was just blown away by us and the mom said, "We are
Catholics.
..but now, I don’t know, your church is calling our
attention". We went with the Presidente de Rama and wow, he bore
testimony pero mal and the she was just impressed to talk to a member.
W
e have a girl that’s reading the Book of Mormon like crazy! We set up
a stand in the middle of town and us and the members of the church
went around and passed out pictures of Christ and we had a table where
people wrote there name and direction so we can pass by and give them
the Book of Mormon! We contacted a family that got married to be
baptized
into the church but somehow lost contact with the
missionaries.
We have a meeting with them this Thursday. We have
another family that is progressing well. We have a man that wants us
to help him quit drinking and help him get baptized. We have SO many
blessings
! The Lord has been merciful with us and is helping us out
in every way possible :) not to mention one night we were hungry and
starving
, we had no food in the house, we knocked one door and this
guy and his wife invited us in to eat with them :) They didn’t except
anything we said, but it was a prayer answered none the less :) The
point is, God will help us if we put the fuerza into it. He is eagerly
waiting to give us blessings, we just need to be obedient and patient
and the rest will follow through :)
Well family, Happy Famiversary, I love you all and am happy that I'm
part of this family with you guys :) We are just the best. Love you
all very much and will see ya sooner then you think!! I hope you are
all happy and are good :) bye!

No comments: