Dear
Mom,
Wow
first off yes I'm getting your letters from home :) I'm sorry I
didn't even think to mention that!! Ya I'm getting all your pictures
and letters :) I'm wondering how to go about writing back. I would
rather send all of them together, it would be cheaper, but it would
take longer to do. I don’t know whats best for everyone :S cause by
the time you got them all that’s old news, so I don’t know lol.
I'm great :) and your emails aren’t boring but sounds like your
always throwing up which isn’t good! Wow, Talon got reassigned?
That’s crazy!! He will have a good experience out there! And that
visa business is crazy!! From the sound of it, sounds like I'm lucky
to be out here right now!! Which I am of course :) I'm glad game
night is alive and well and they have picked up some new crew
members. That’s too bad about Alan's dad :S I'll be sure to pray
for him, that stinks! Hope he is taking it well. Ha ha give me one
more week for the plaque :) lol if I fail do whatever you would like
:)
Well this week has been crazy :) lol, We have been working like crazy to get our investigators to go to the church but its just not flying! I don’t know what we are going to do about them. But we had a neat experience, Elder Flores was in Bahia so I had a member who has his mission call, be my companion for the night. We were walking and it was super dark, and we have to cross this little stream to get to our area, well like I said it was dark and what I thought was ground was stream and I fell in water up to my waist then fell flat on my face in the cow poop water, that wasn’t fun. But what made me feel better is later that week me and Elder Flores were walking through the forest and next thing you know a bird pooped on his shirt. That was funny. We had two youth come with us on different days this week and Sunday was testimony meeting. They both got up and bore testimony of the neat experiences that they had and that they encourage all the youth to go with the missionaries. This week we have a lesson EVERYDAY with a young man from the ward!! how cool is that : ). And to finish off, we had a powerful lesson with an investigator, his name is Abel. We taught a lesson about how we need to obey the commandments and God will bless us. We all shared a little something and one of the young men that was with us said they prayer, and Abel started to cry. This is a guy who looks like he just doesn’t cry. The spirit was SO strong :) We hope the best for him
Well this week has been crazy :) lol, We have been working like crazy to get our investigators to go to the church but its just not flying! I don’t know what we are going to do about them. But we had a neat experience, Elder Flores was in Bahia so I had a member who has his mission call, be my companion for the night. We were walking and it was super dark, and we have to cross this little stream to get to our area, well like I said it was dark and what I thought was ground was stream and I fell in water up to my waist then fell flat on my face in the cow poop water, that wasn’t fun. But what made me feel better is later that week me and Elder Flores were walking through the forest and next thing you know a bird pooped on his shirt. That was funny. We had two youth come with us on different days this week and Sunday was testimony meeting. They both got up and bore testimony of the neat experiences that they had and that they encourage all the youth to go with the missionaries. This week we have a lesson EVERYDAY with a young man from the ward!! how cool is that : ). And to finish off, we had a powerful lesson with an investigator, his name is Abel. We taught a lesson about how we need to obey the commandments and God will bless us. We all shared a little something and one of the young men that was with us said they prayer, and Abel started to cry. This is a guy who looks like he just doesn’t cry. The spirit was SO strong :) We hope the best for him
Well
mom, I love ya! Let me know what you think is best for the letters! I
love you all and I hope your enjoying the warm, it's cold over here
:) haha. Chou!
No comments:
Post a Comment