Hey
fam :) Yep it's that time of the week again, a letter from the
favorite son:) First off I was wondering all about that suitcase if
he ever brought it. lol but I'm glad he did, and what perfect timing
too :) Happy Fathers Day Dad, hope you love it :) That was a brand
new Swedish suitcase from Sweden. I hope you enjoy :) I got it in the
MTC and this Swedish kid in my zone just wanted to throw it away!!
What the heck it's a good bag and you don’t have luggage :) I cant
believe Elder Haroldsen and Brown still don’t have there visas!!
That is nuts man!! They are so great they should be out here!!!
That’s sad, the two in our district that were the most optimistic
about the visas didn’t get theirs. Hermano Larsen. what a great guy
:) I'm glad he stopped by! I bet that was fun for you. Oh Riley :) my
love,I bet he gave a great little discurso. You should have recorded
it!! I could have watched! Man, he will bless so many families :) He
is already blessing his own and he will continue to do that with his
posterity. I hope he sees the vision in all this. That's what pres
always talks about is giving people the vision, seeing the big
picture. He will be a great missionary, and all those personal
stories he has and struggles, will be such a blessing for him on the
mission, he will be able to relate to so many people. That’s so
cool. People listen when they feel like you understand. Okay so next
week I will send the kids a little something in the mail :) Perfect.
Dad:
HAPPY FATHERS DAY. man, I'm so grateful for you!! You have no idea,
especially after being out here you realize what you have once its
gone. I see fathers that just let there kids do whatever. don’t
care, don’t show love for there kids, and a big part of that is
just lack of the gospel. So I wanna thank you for your decision to be
a part of this church, to raise up our family in the Gospel as a
worthy priesthood holder. I know you only wanted the best for
us and you love us. We love your letters. The other Elders always
want me to read your letters out loud. I'm just proud your my dad and
I love you alot. Thanks for working so hard all your life and being
an example to me. I know you regret not going on a mission, and I
wish you could be out here beside me working. You gave me the
opportunity to go and I can't ever repay you for that. Thanks for
giving me this chance to make you proud. Love you Dad.
I
knew you would take that eating thing wrong lol. I mean like I like
to buy alot of cookies and doughnuts and juice and stuff. Alfajors
and Facturas and Dulce de leche. On top of all the deep fried
goodness and noodles I eat :) Believe me I'm eating TOO good lol. I
decided I'm gonna not buy any sugar this week cause I can feel it all
while I'm walking around throughout the day. Elder Flores says im
getting fatter in the face. He saw my drivers license and said I
looked alot thinner. so I think I'm putting on a little weight with
good reason. It's a good thing that I love fruit now.
Well
this week we have been contacting like mad! Elder Galan left on an
emergency transfer so these past couple of weeks have been crazy. We
are in a threesome but we have the whole area Punto Magotes to
ourselves.........THATS HUGE so we are in kind of a mess but we are
seeing alot of success with Daniel Sanchez (that man I wrote about
that came to church last week on his own.) So he doesn’t have work
and there is a man in the ward who needed someone to work temporary,
so he has been going there for 80 pesos a day (which isn’t alot
for a family of 6) but he is so dedicated to his family he works out
in the freezing, doesn’t have alot for cover. Wow, real
dedication. We went to his house and his wife said "He went to
church one time and now he has work and has received 2 job offers."
Daniel just talked about all the things in Church he noticed like,
family is huge and how everyone can take the sacrament and how
everyone is so wanting to help him and his family. We watched the
Joseph Smith movie with them and his wife had alot of doubts but
cleared up everything with her, even Daniel testified to his wife
and taught her about our church. He is so dedicated to God. What a
great example!! They will make it!! But pray for a miracle
cause...well technically they aren’t married. They are paying off
a divorce so they can get married, but they don’t have alot of
money so we don’t know how long it will take and its really hard
to sign people up for a date to be married. There are some
people who have to wait like 5 months or more. We need them to get
married soon so please pray for Daniel and Betiana. Until next week
:)
Mom,
haven’t gotten the package but maybe tomorrow! We will see :) Mail
here is a little temperamental. I love you guys tons :)
Kelsey:
Remember the show with the 2 cowboys? The cartoon, the short cowboy
in the blue and the blond hair and the tall cowboy in the black and
had the scruff? and the little caeser guy ren and stimpy? I don’t
know but do you remember? I watched it at an investigators house
haha. I thought of you :) PS Thanks for nothing with that David
Archuletta song. the other Elders are obsessed with it hahahaha.
Jake:...write
me
I'll
write more next week :) This letter was a little bigger then usually
Alli:
I don’t know what letters your getting and which ones your not lol,
or if your getting all of them at all. I will keep sending them. I
dunno your last letter said you weren’t getting them for awhile so
let me know when you get them and which one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment